Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like everyone here has a f-body except me but im posting a mod i just recently did that's universal :) i installed a HID kit from a group buy on my grand prix club and each kit cost only 140$. i bought 2 kits, one for the headlights and one for the fog lights. i also have hellax angel eye fog lights, i changed the blue halo to red. if you want to purchase this kit at the group buy discount PM me and i can give you information. here's some pics. and a lil vid ;). i also need to adjust the beam but it's really bright, trust me. the kit i used was the 4300k temp

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a46/fatislarge/?action=view&current=MVI_1038-1.flv

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright, come on guys. are you really dissing the 12 sec prix? it's not officially that im in 12's but i ran 13.2 on street tires and i have ported the blower and TB since and i need some DR's.

·
8,984 Posts
My question is how do you run 12's on the street? GTech?

Be careful of those high wattage bulbs! A friend of mine burned the harness on his truck, because the OEM harness was not engineered for those types of watts.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i did an engine swap, i have a GTP motor in it. cammed it, and ****. running a 3.25 pulley but i can go lower. but i need a scanner. i ran a 13.2 on street tires at the local track. haha. but like since then i ported the blower, ported the TB. and my fastest 60' is 2.2. i have a torque convertor but since i dont have DR's im really not getting a good 60'. i should be like 1.8-1.9. which is easily a 12 sec car. and i pulled my nitrous bottle which i may connect for spring. if my tranny holds, i may go for 11's but i doubt it

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
My buddy had a 99 GTP that was modded, it ran 13.20s.
He *JUST* sold it like a week before I was ready to buy something... figures!

Oh well, I'd kinda like to find one that's close to stock.
Maybe mod it a little, get it into the 13s, that'd be good enough. :)

·
8,984 Posts
AHHHHH, I see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts