Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to start, when I seen how close I was to getting where I'm at, to hit a thousandth post :D

Its been a rollercoaster ride for my family & I the last few months, many things have been happening to my family & me for the good and not so much (a lot less as of late).. the bad !
But you people here at :5go: have made us/me feel apart of a special family "teary eyed " and have kept our/my dream alive and made our/my bad days a bit better ones... :)
We want to thank you all for this !

I wanted to just say thank you for excepting me as a member, even if I get a lil out of control, ok ok... maybe a lot..:lol: but never the less, you all (k-most..lol) except me for who I am and are here to support me, again thank you from the bottom of my heart or toes... he he...

Have a great day, every one here at :5go: I can't wait to hit the next great mile stone in this big place here in our hearts we call HOME !

Peace & Love & :roxor:,
Hotrodhoodrat

:bigparty: & a billion :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
that was really fast! **** hotrod....you are a hoodrat. :lol:
:lol:

Rabbits are faster :lol:

"where is that rascally rabbet ? :p "
Hopping down the bunny trail with Peter?

I would have to agree with Mandy, and OC's response; but on a serious note, it's cool that you hit 1,000 at such a fast pace. Congrats, one day, or year, more like decade, I may be at 1,000.... :lol:
I'll be there pretty soon :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 55 Posts