[URL="
[/URL] You're going to have to do better than that...[URL="
[/URL]...at least women only have elbow skin on their elbows. :p
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
:hijacked:

Congrats hoodrat! Just noticed your "member since Oct 2010". That WAS fast to 1k. :thumbsup: I think you're right that your post count pace will drop once you get your car. I'm sure mine will slow down too. Here's to hoping you can pull the trigger on your car sooner than you expect!

I find it funny when members state they post all day at work. I'm sure their employers would be happy knowing that :eek::lol:. I'd be finding new employees...and have...just sayin'!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I find it funny when members state they post all day at work. I'm sure their employers would be happy knowing that :eek::lol:. I'd be finding new employees...and have...just sayin'!
[URL="
[/URL] I hope you were not referring to me because I am self-employed. And while I have been forced to fired my a** several times for screwing around too much...I inevitably have to rehire myself due to a lack of manpower. :D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Congrats hoodrat! Just noticed your "member since Oct 2010". That WAS fast to 1k. :thumbsup: I think you're right that your post count pace will drop once you get your car. I'm sure mine will slow down too. Here's to hoping you can pull the trigger on your car sooner than you expect!

I run my moms clinic so techincally IM the boss ;)

[URL="
[/URL] I hope you were not referring to me because I am self-employed. And while I have been forced to fired my a** several times for screwing around too much...I inevitably have to rehire myself due to a lack of manpower. :D
Haha :lol:
too many good one liners for my signature to handle!!
Envy = Awesome ;)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Apparently...you haven't seen an old man naked...there's a reason they call it a grandfather clock...lol...so think again! :lol::lol::D
I havent seen an old man naked but apparently you have envy:eek: whats the story behind that?:lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
[URL="
Ya'll have had me cracking up..... Envy, that was pretty dog gone funny, I don't care who you are!! :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
LOL'S..................................... :lol:

I love you guys/gals you all made me laugh my A** off, I consider you all friends so the post horring and hijacking was great, I didn't mind :D

:5go:

Post *****! Congrats!
Thank you buddy, take care and get well soon.

Thank you, I can't wait to see your Camaro, don't forget to take your camera.
We R saving every penny, well I'm saving every penny, I can, for that down payment,
I hope I will have it ready by the end of 2011 or in 2012, if things go right :thumbsup:

Plain old *****

:p
Yep...... yep, would you like me any less ! :lol:

Congrats and keep them coming:thumbsup::thumbsup:
From you, that means a lot !, Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

congrats!

why not become a Supporting Member now?!? :5go:
Maybe soon, we will see.
Thx bud :thumbsup:

:5go:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
183 Posts
I run my moms clinic so techincally IM the boss ;)
Haha :lol:
too many good one liners for my signature to handle!!
Envy = Awesome ;)

Nope...wasn't referring to anyone specifically. Envy, Your reply was funny as he!! tho :lol: Was just messin with everyone...stirrin the pot. Was actually referring to PAST employees.:eek::D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
41 - 55 of 55 Posts