Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT FORGET TO CLOSE YOUR SUNROOF OVERNIGHT.....went out to do a little detailing, got in started the engine....went to adjust the center mirror to make sure I could back up without hitting the boat in the driveway and my hand hit something....furryish....and it did a high squeeking sound ...I nearly had a heart attach...not one but two dang bats...dropping guano on my dash.....WTF???? ohhh i am dying here...!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
OMG i was expecting to hear a story about water in the vehicle

i would be going absolutely nuts right now if there was two bats in the car

good luck getting them out. if you have welders gloves try putting those on and catching them and then releasing them

i really hate to see bats killed as they are so valuable to the eco system especially for the amount of bugs that they eat. but i understand that you have to get them out of your car somehow

·
Registered
585 Posts
THAT - IS - RIDICULOUS! ...:lol::eek::lol:

But, in all seriousness - you may want to call pest control so they can safely remove them and release them back to safety. Killing them would be such a shame... At least they have good taste in dwelling right? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got them OUT!!!

Fired up my blower vac and it freaked them out.....now for the clean up....lol...
ok let the deep clean detailing begin!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
LOL I would Sh** all over myself tring to get out. Thanks for the laugh. Hope every think cleans up. :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
that is definitely a new one. hopefully the little critters got safely away and don't try to come hang in your new Camaro again... tho i must say they have excellent taste! ;)

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
wow. thats crazy. i never leave my windows down when my cars outside. i dont even open my sunroof in the hummer. it must be a girl thing. my wife leaves her sunroof open at night quite a bit and my sister leaves the top off her jeep and it constantly gets rained in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts