Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
:drool: :drool:

That's not even the RS (no HID/halos). But there IS a spoiler. The profile of this car still makes me drool everytime I see it. I LOVE the pic with the Vette, too. Kinda puts it in perspective, and makes it more like a real car, than just a fantasy.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
nice. I hope that some professional ad quality photos come out soon.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I Don't

know about those base headlights? They look a bit out of place to me.

I'll definitely be getting the SS/RS or is it the RS/SS??

·
Registered
897 Posts
I think it's SS/RS (you know: SS with the RS package)

And I think it should come with standard halos.
Well based on tradition I think it should be RS/SS (am I mistaken here? Camaro Gurus). And I agree on those headlights, I think the halos will be a must for me.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
:drool: :drool:

That's not even the RS (no HID/halos). But there IS a spoiler. The profile of this car still makes me drool everytime I see it. I LOVE the pic with the Vette, too. Kinda puts it in perspective, and makes it more like a real car, than just a fantasy.
OOOOO i knew there was something missing!!! i was wondering why it looked dofferent... no rs package duh!:BangHead::duh:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm either senile or suffering dementia, but I swear that GM said the SS model would have a blacked out taillamp panel. I thought that was stated in the press release back in July.:confused: Anybody remember that?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do. But I think the blacked out tail panel was with the RS Package (maybe??).

The Camaro doesn't have HID's, so this must be a base model SS. Plus, the SS sign should be red.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The pic with the vette is weird. It's like they tried to make the vette look larger than the Camaro by placing the Camaro a few feet back in the picture.
...the Camaro is indeed about 3' back from the Vette. We were taking shots of the Camaro when the Vette came around that section of the track. Before he went by, ...we had him stop to take a couple shots.
...that was it, ...we weren't 'trying' to do anything...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.