Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made 80 bucks off of Craigslist in 30 minutes.... I'm at a loss of words. There's not much to sell. Maybe my brother will do...

I'm halfway there to getting another MP3 player... Yes guys, I'm hooked on Crappy iPods. My Library is too huge to switch.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Craiglist is the new eBay from what I've seen. I, too, have sold a few things here and there on Craigslist and was amazed at how fast people respond to a posting there.

Good luck with your new Ipod purchase...you going for the Touch or just a larger Ipod?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx. I paid 85. Only moderate depreciation, but I never wore it, so it's worth the 80 bucks.

I sold my iPod yesterday. I used the money for a new guitar. An Esteban.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
After having 3 of the things crap out on you..you're going to get another?
LOL i feel his pain have you ever tried to take the song list from and apple and convert it..... its a pain you have to do song by song. You can't just drag and drop like you can to put the music on.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
LOL i feel his pain have you ever tried to take the song list from and apple and convert it..... its a pain you have to do song by song. You can't just drag and drop like you can to put the music on.
On the contrary, my friend. You can convert your songs to MP3 right in i-Tunes.;) I did it and put all my songs on my BlackBerry Storm last week!

Google that sh*t!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Everyone in my family got an Ipod Nano last year (3rd gen) and we haven't had a single problem with any of them. So far so good. I like the 3rd gen's better than the 4th that just came out, too. The new ones are like the 2nd gen's which is the reason I waited for the 3rd gen's in the first place.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts