Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things CAN come back from the dead!

Today I woke up with the urge to drive something. I haven't driven a car in over a month! I looked outside and reviewed my choices. A '96 Geo Tracker with 100hp or a '05 Chevy Cavalier with 140hp.

Obviously not anything fun. So I looked out back and peered into my garage. Wishing that maybe things could come back from the dead and kick ass like usual v8 cars do it.

I grabbed the 'stang keys and started up the Fox. Well, I tried and all the 302 did was give a quick burp of life. Even more saddened I was not about to attempt starting my beloved underdog Z28.

By a mysterious divine I found my keys attached to my "Ford" key ring, now isn't that brotherly love? :lol:

I approached my Z28 with caution, waiting for something to come out and bite me. Anything could make a nest in my garage, a freaking panther could do it with ease. :confused: I jump in my Z28, The z28 feels like a corvette when compared to the fox in terms of room and ease of getting in and out.

With a quick twist of the key, I find a my 305 cubic inch buddy come to life. Last time I drove it, it was crawling home with a mysterious disease. Maybe he had a tummy ache from his rice diet...too much soy sauce?

Anyways, I watch the idle climb to a healthy 800-900 and I slowly back out of my garage. The headlights shined onto the dead pony within the hell hole of a garage. The rumble felt great and the stiff suspension instantly manhandled my back. I pull out to the street and just sat their for a good 30sec watching the other cars go by.

No CD in the player, I listen only to the little V8 servant please it's master,
I vroom up the empty street and it almost felt like it was learning how to drive it all over again. I then took a quick romp up the hill and back and neatly placed it in front of my house. Pleased at the car for now, the 305 soon returned to his slumber, while I walked away.

That is all...

Cliffnotes: Chevy beats ford, even when sitting still. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geo never went to scrapyard, even with a blown head gasket it runs fine.

The mustang has been there for awhile. I wanted a fox, but it's my bros but he doesn't drive it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts