Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I'm not a big muscle car guy. The thing is I come across such holy wars here and there all the time! Some think the Camaro is the best, others - Dodge or Ford.. I know what is your opinion and I respect it.
There is this guy posting on our Facebook page. And he opened a poll "Camaro vs Charger". Here is the link. If you have a minute, click it, like the post and express your thoughts! Big comments with proofs are greatly appreciated!

Chevy vs Dodge

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
added my comments....

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I always thought the Challenger was the better looking of the two. But after seeing that photo, I'm not so sure it is anymore. Deep down, I am a Chevy guy. But I not a blind follower. I have no problem pointing out things I don't like about the Camaro. But I feel that the Camaro is the best all around vehicle available right now when you factor in everything. I chose not to comment on the page tho. But it would be interesting to know the final outcome. I wish there was a poll to quickly compare the results.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i think both are way sexier than the mustank... the camaro gets my vote lol...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I traded my 2010 Camaro for a 2012 Challenger. I got a lot of complements on the Challenger (about the same as the Camaro when I first got it.) I liked the larger trunk space and the comfortable ride for long trips. The Camaro handles better and is more fun to drive even though the visibility is not as good as the Challenger's is. Needless to say I am back to a 2013 Camaro. Both cars are great. The only real problem with the Challenger is the susceptibility of it developing roof dents. They just start to appear out of nowhere after a few months. Most people don't see them unless they really look for them. I knew they were there and as time went on, more of them formed.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I traded my 2010 Camaro for a 2012 Challenger. I got a lot of complements on the Challenger (about the same as the Camaro when I first got it.) I liked the larger trunk space and the comfortable ride for long trips. The Camaro handles better and is more fun to drive even though the visibility is not as good as the Challenger's is. Needless to say I am back to a 2013 Camaro. Both cars are great. The only real problem with the Challenger is the susceptibility of it developing roof dents. They just start to appear out of nowhere after a few months. Most people don't see them unless they really look for them. I knew they were there and as time went on, more of them formed.
Welcome back CyCam1! We are very excited and happy to have you back. Enjoy your new Camaro and if we can lend our help or answer any questions you have in the future, please let us know.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
110 Posts
WHat causes the RD's?:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
If they are larger dents its from the roof buckleing, my friend has a 2012 Challenger Hemi that has them. The doors close tight and all the gaps are perfect, the sheetmetal has no give so it buckles over time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts