Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can buy the Honor and Valor Badges for my camaro? Any idea on price? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Scotty, You have already paid for it. I cnt'ed GM and they sent it out in a very nice box free of charge. All they wanted was proof of Military retirement I didn't put it on the car because I was afraid I would have to find the Moke who stolen it from the Camaro in exchange for a bodybag..... I do like the idea of the dash mount!
E

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scotty, You have already paid for it. I cnt'ed GM and they sent it out in a very nice box free of charge. All they wanted was proof of Military retirement I didn't put it on the car because I was afraid I would have to find the Moke who stolen it from the Camaro in exchange for a bodybag..... I do like the idea of the dash mount!
E
Thanks I appreciate it. I want the emblem but you know us military guys, I will track down any scum that decide to steal it off my camaro!!!! BTW seven "SQUIDS" in my family and I'm the only JARHEAD!! I will contact GM, thanks again for the info and thanks for your service as well!!!:patriot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts