Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to have our club artist to paint me a theme on my hood liner. Not sure which one to go with. What do you guys think?? I have it narrowed down to these three..........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
If you have to do this, the second one would work best.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Second one but add some flames at the bottom. That would be sweet!

Reactions: Camaro Freak

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Of the choices...I would pick #2. But they all say Grimm Reaper to me...not Bat out of Hell.

I would assume you've seen this album cover but just in case you haven't...this is what Bat out of Hell brings to my mind...and I think it would look awesome on an engine cover...minus the other crap of course.

[URL="
[/URL]

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of the choices...I would pick #2. But they all say Grimm Reaper to me...not Bat out of Hell.

I would assume you've seen this album cover but just in case you haven't...this is what Bat out of Hell brings to my mind...and I think it would look awesome on an engine cover...minus the other crap of course.

[URL="
[/URL]
Yep, I remember that album well. Thanks for the pic. Now I got some more thinking to do.:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
like the look, I was going to say before I was the pict of the liner, to go balls to the wall and have the hood painted with the GR.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts