Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My alarm started going off yesterday and when I put the key in the ignition it was telling me that there was a theft attempt and that the hood is open. I live in the middle of nowhere so I know nothing happened to the car. But now every time I lock the car the alarm will go off and it says the hood is open when it is not. Has anyone had this problem? Is there anything I should be looking for?

·
Registered
383 Posts
My alarm started going off yesterday and when I put the key in the ignition it was telling me that there was a theft attempt and that the hood is open. I live in the middle of nowhere so I know nothing happened to the car. But now every time I lock the car the alarm will go off and it says the hood is open when it is not. Has anyone had this problem? Is there anything I should be looking for?
Squills,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your vehicle. This sounds like something that you'll definitely want to have serviced at your dealership. Please keep us updated on your service and feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Ashley
Chevrolet Customer Assistance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts