Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
I love it!!!

I saw the WT and thought, work truck mmmmmmmm ok mabe its the stripped down model, but this is mo' betta!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Couple things...

The stock steering wheel needs replaced with a Grant or other non-air bag 3 spoke wheel.

The offsets are wrong on those wheels. They need to be sticking out past the fenders (especially in the rear).

Confederate flag front bumper plate.

Git R Done bumper sticker.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Oh man, my work blocked the picture, so I've been using peoples' posts to try and figure out how ridiculous it must look.

·
8,984 Posts
Shouldn't it have an Arkansas license plate?

·
Registered
97 Posts
MY GOD!
Hey, my wife is a big Def Leppard fan. Can somebody put Def Leppard on the side so I can put it on her puter as her background. For a joke........

http://www.defleppard.com/

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
LMAO this is a good one, how long before some fool lets his car really look like this? LOL good job tim.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ok I was laughing til I saw the Metallica on the side. Do you realize that Metallica is the best selling and longest lasting heavy metal band of all time? Black Sabbath created heavy metal and Metallica refined and perfected it!

On September 12th they will release their 9th studio album and is supposed to be a cross between Master of Puppets (their Picaso) and the Black album with some Ride the Lightning thrown in for good measure. I'm sure it will be a winner since they have been editing and mastering it for almost a year.
They are in a league of their own. The Rolling Stones had them open for them for part of their last tour, doesn't that tell you that they are much respected by the music community? They have been MTV Icons also when St. Anger was being released in 2003.
I am as passionate about Metallica as I am the Camaro and don't think that they or our 5th Gen being discraced like that was appropiate. By the way, I laughed but the first thought I got in my head was Bevis and Butthead. The Camaro and Metallica have evolved so much since the late 80s.
They had too or neither would still be here.
Metal
Up
Your
Ass!!!
Mark

1 - 20 of 58 Posts