Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay here are the rules

1) Hot Rod CANNOT post TO THIS THREAD unless it is actually his 10000th post. If he fails, HE is disqualified
:lol:
2) He has less than 200 posts to hit 10000 as I post this, so I figure he will pass it this coming week (well maybe a little longer than that, but you all know Hot Rod)
3) You must post your guess on when (Date and time) Hot Rod hits 10000, as determined when he finally gets to post to this thread. (or someone determines he has disqualified himself)
4) You must post your guess BEFORE he hits 9950.
5) NO EDITs to your threads, cause for disqualification.
6) Tie will be broken by time posted
7) You may post more than once, but only one time per date (to a maximum of two votes).
8) I can edit the rules, if something comes up ... let me know, but its not a rule until I post it here.

Reactions: hotrodhoodrat

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hotrod at 9807 now

18 June 2014 at 0500

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Okay here are the rules

1) Hot Rod CANNOT post unless it is actually his 10000th post. If he fails, HE is disqualified :lol:
...I vote NEVER. I win!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
June 16 2014 at 05:30
am or pm? my 0500 was a 24 hour clock since that's what I'm used to but so no misunderstandings, my 0500 is 05:00 am

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
man that might be a good guess :lol: Maybe I have my first suggestion for modifying the rules :D
Face it... I won.:cool:

New contest!:5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I see what you mean :lol: I meant Hot Rod cannot post to THIS thread

Rule #1 modified from

1) Hot Rod CANNOT post unless it is actually his 10000th post. If he fails, HE is disqualified
to
1) Hot Rod CANNOT post TO THIS THREAD unless it is actually his 10000th post. If he fails, HE is disqualified

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay, I've been thinking about it. I'm thinking about my nomination, I'm way over, I am officially changing my prediction to 8 June at 5am. Per the rules, you can post more than once, but I am going to officially withdraw my first prediction. I also think another rule change is in order, no one has posted more than once yet, so I think this is still fair. I am going to change rule 7 from "7) You may post more than once, but only one time per date." to "7) You may post more than once, but only one time per date (to a maximum of 2 votes)."

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to cover rule 6, the closest time over or under

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
June 9th....at 752 am

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
:confused:
okay, I've been thinking about it. I'm thinking about my nomination, I'm way over, I am officially changing my prediction to 8 June at 5am. Per the rules, you can post more than once, but I am going to officially withdraw my first prediction. I also think another rule change is in order, no one has posted more than once yet, so I think this is still fair. I am going to change rule 7 from "7) You may post more than once, but only one time per date." to "7) You may post more than once, but only one time per date (to a maximum of 2 votes)."

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh I see what you mean :lol: I meant Hot Rod cannot post to THIS thread

Rule #1 modified from

1) Hot Rod CANNOT post unless it is actually his 10000th post. If he fails, HE is disqualified
to

Who's Hot Rod:confused::lol:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
which part are you :confused: about :)

I decided my original date was way to far away, no way Hotrod lasts that long unless he is going on vacation where there is no internet, so I official withdrew my first date and submitted another

and

for rule 7 I kind of decided two "votes" were enough or someone is going to catch on and put in a guess for every day ... I didn't think that would be fair

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
which part are you :confused: about :)

I decided my original date was way to far away, no way Hotrod lasts that long unless he is going on vacation where there is no internet, so I official withdrew my first date and submitted another

and

for rule 7 I kind of decided two "votes" were enough or someone is going to catch on and put in a guess for every day ... I didn't think that would be fair
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts