Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, made the Decision, So I can get my ZL1, HOT SS is For Sale: $38,000

2011 IOM 2SS/RS A6 w/Sunroof, 6300miles, Spalshguards, Stock Midnight Silver Wheels & Pirelli Tires and Custom Paint Job, Frontend Nose Clear Bra, RX Catch Can, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ADM Scoop & Roto Fab Washer Bottle Relocation Kit. Ported & Polished TB, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Roto Fab Radiator Cover, Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover. Cat Back FlowMaster Exhaust, Pfadt 1" Lower Springs, IOM Powder Coated Brembos by Mike the Powdercoater w/Hawk Pads and Steel Braided Brake Lines. Painted Heritage Grill, Lower Grill, Fog Light Bezels and Tail Light Bezels. Custom Trunk Lid by jarheadbobandmax... Orange Footwell Lighting and Engine Bay Lighting. Any Questions, Michael @ [email protected] or 210-473-0852

·
Registered
351 Posts
Happy to hear that you are getting the ZL, but hate to see you selling off your "first love". If you decide to part out any engine parts, I'm looking for a radiator cover and that sweet looking cover to the left of the fuse box:rolleyes: Good luck dude.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Wow Kunk, didn't think you would do it. Tough to do but glad your happy with it. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Best of luck at least its for a ZL1

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
"I still can't believe I'm saying this" I'm glad your keeping the Harley(s) & selling HOT SS :facepalm: / :(
But you gotta do what ya gotta do and getting a ZL1 :roxor: I know you'll make it special !
I'll give you credit my friend, I thinks, you had a hard choice and made a great one at that,
you'll never go wrong with the choice of a ZL1 and still have best of all worlds !
Best of luck selling HOT SS at the price your asking, HOT SS should sell very fast IMO :D + :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All, Yes it was a Very Hard Decision but I do get to keep My Harley too so Yeah I'm Happy with the decision...

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
****, THATS a HOT car your selling. It will go pretty fast, cause thats one kick a$$ paint job. Congrats on the ZL1.
Thanks, I hope she sells quick so I don't have to be SAD for too long... just want to make sure she goes to a GOOD Home...

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
OK, made the Decision, So I can get my ZL1, HOT SS is For Sale: PRICE REDUCED: $36,500

2011 IOM 2SS/RS A6 w/Sunroof, 6300miles, Spalshguards, STOCK MIDNIGHT SILVER WHEELS & Pirelli Tires, CUSTOM Paint Job, Frontend Nose Clear Bra, RX Catch Can, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ADM Scoop & Roto Fab Washer Bottle Relocation Kit. Ported & Polished TB, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Roto Fab Radiator Cover, Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover. Cat Back FlowMaster Exhaust, Pfadt 1" Lower Springs, IOM Powder Coated Brembos by Mike the Powdercoater w/Hawk Pads and Steel Braided Brake Lines. Painted Heritage Grill, Lower Grill, Fog Light Bezels and Tail Light Bezels. Custom Trunk Lid by jarheadbobandmax... Orange Footwell Lighting and Engine Bay Lighting. Any Questions, Michael @ [email protected] or 210-473-0852

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys!! I have her on E-Bay, Craigslist, here, C5150 and C5, had 3 Non Serious Bites... I'm just being too Impatient I think??

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
You have time Michael...just be patient. It's a steal of a price but it will take the right person to buy such a customized car. The guy I bought the Shelby from had been trying to sell it for months and months. The price he was asking was very reasonable...basically the going price for a GT-500 with no mods...but the economy was bad and no one was interested. It took me 2 months to track down the owner once I saw it and when I did the car was days away from being sold and exported to the Philippines.

Moral of the story...after waiting forever...he suddenly had two buyers. And now he gets to drive it, work on it and he bought an SS with the money from it...lol. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
You have time Michael...just be patient. It's a steal of a price but it will take the right person to buy such a customized car. The guy I bought the Shelby from had been trying to sell it for months and months. The price he was asking was very reasonable...basically the going price for a GT-500 with no mods...but the economy was bad and no one was interested. It took me 2 months to track down the owner once I saw it and when I did the car was days away from being sold and exported to the Philippines.

Moral of the story...after waiting forever...he suddenly had two buyers. And now he gets to drive it, work on it and he bought an SS with the money from it...lol. [URL="
[/URL]
Good story Envy.. I :agree: Kunk.. you got to wait :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Moral of the story...after waiting forever...he suddenly had two buyers. And now he gets to drive it, work on it and he bought an SS with the money from it...lol. Good story Envy.. I :agree: Kunk.. you got to wait :thumbsup:

Thanks U 2!!!! Yeah I know, I'm just not a Very Paitent Person and don't want anything to get in the way when the time comes and I can order the New one... I will try and be More Paitent, THANKS!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts