Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Very cool..........the Grand National looks cool as well.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wow...I just got the one that looks like the next GTO...ill take a pic and post it later..

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wow..just looked at hte page..looks like ill be hunting for these cars again..alot of cool ones..and the Muscle Tone is still out there..if people remember it..

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
:cool: I saw that on Hotwheels site about a week or two ago. I've been out looking, but no luck yet. :BangHead:

Hey. If anyone lives near a K-Mart, they have a hotwheels type of party...I've gone with my brother twice. They post when they are having them on the front doors usually.

Anyway, the last one we went to was on a Sat. morning, and they give you a box of the new Hotwheels to open! You can find some cool cars, ie: Treasure cars, etc. :cool: I'll be visiting the KMart's nearby at the next hotwheels event and hopefully come home with a few of the concept Camaros. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea..I found some older ones at the Wallgreens..they must of had them i nthe back putting them out for X Mas..the Cobra Concept and the Bully Goat. and the 69 Camaro Convert..and the .50 cent cars they sell are really getting good in detail and quality got a black 80's Firebird and a Solstice..

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
hot wheels parties..wow lucky you..dont think they do that around here

·
Registered
13 Posts
The hot wheels event happens at all k-mart and some sears stores. Go to hotwheelcollectors.com for info on dates for k-mart days

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.