Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes someone messaged me a phone #. I got hold of him. Told him how worried we all are. Been working 14 hour days past month....hasnt gone on line to even check emails. Promised he would check in soon. I'm at work right now....but had to post real quick with update. Later my MC family!!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
wow that's great ... I know hotrod works a lot sometimes but I don't think I can remember a time he hasn't posted for over 20 days ... thanks Vegas

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Great news! Sooo glad he's OK!

Heavy OT sucks though....

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
but it is GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD MMOOOONNNEYYYY and you know hotrod can use it

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks for the news! I will still keep an eye out and give him a stern talking to for scaring us all half to death! Glad he is ok!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is going through some emotional stuff taking a little toll on him. I'm just so glad physically he's OK. He told me what's happening...but I don't feel it's my place to share. He has been pretty bummed and just can't even find it in his heart to come on his favorite sites or even check emails.

I told him lots people here were worried and theres lots of love and best wishes.
I just love what a supportive tight knit group we are here at MC

·
Registered
474 Posts
Glad to hear someone finally got ahold of him and that he's in one piece. Sounds like he's working some brutal hours though! As far as his personal problems....Hang in there Bro!!! Things will get better!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
thanks for making the effort Vegas

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, no stern talking too...just a hug then! Glad he is okay, there are always bumps in the road, just gotta go over them or around them :)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, no stern talking too...just a hug then! Glad he is okay, there are always bumps in the road, just gotta go over them or around them :)
Lesli.....exactly right!!!!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Hay, ya all... V.girl... thanks for contacting me's... Sorry everyone, been real depressed as of this last month Zoey (almost 2yrs old now... can you believe that...like wow) has censer...its bad I guess, shes been sick, its ripped me heart out watching her go through the trauma, tho the vet, states shes not in a ton of pain w/the meds... were not sure if shell make it or not... Also working 14hr days has taken a impact on me, not including life in general.. its been a busy life, things been piling up & hard to breath as of late......
Sorry you all I worried, a bought me, I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings nor upset anyone, I didn't mean to & im sorry I have... theirs no excuse to be this way, Ive always confronted my problems head on til as of late.. just struggling & tryng to make things work and hope things gets better... sorry to hide, like I have, I'm just being a guy I guess or a dork, working through things, just taking longer than I hoped..lol

LOVE YOU ALL !! Hope you all know that :coffeetime::chairshot::chop::mullet:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 137 Posts