Modern Camaro Forums banner

81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Hay everyone.... So sorry for the delay, I had a heartattck on Memorial day... while at work, things came crashing to a halt, I spent almost three days in the hospital, 20hrs.. in ER, 24hrs in ICU... & another 24hrs in Cardio...

I'm home, still real sore and now have to get many (things) balls on the roll, V.Girl, has been real helpful and been their for me, thanks... same to all you guys & gals here @ MC...thats why im posting (now) whats happened & why I havent been on much,
I been so...... busy, its caught up to me... I need to slow down but I am getting nailed with bills as well... I know...I know.. I have to slow down...
Please don't be upset, your all family, just trying to do things like a big boy should do, I'll be trying harder to stop by more often and say hi more... PM me any time, I'll do my best to get back with you all who do, as quickly as I can...

Mwahhh :D LOVE YOU GUYS/GALS :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Take it easy and BE CAREFUL

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I said to Mike yesterday...there was a reason you popped into my mind and I messaged you on Monday. It was a blessing in a way. Glad you listened to me. Muah....now slow down a bit and enjoy the simple things...like Shadow

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hotrod, so glad you had some good support and advise on Monday, don't want to lose anybody! I hope you have a good peaceful recovery, and don't worry too much about bills, bills are just bills, they can't take your birthday! One day at a time! (hugs)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Woah Dude!!! Hope your going to be Ok! Though not a great surprize with the schedule you've been keeping. Sloooooowwww Doooowwwwwnn and get well soon! Everything else is just stuff! Prayers from here for you.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
No hot monkey love for you!

Take it EASY. LISTEN to the doctor and FOLLOW his/her instructions.
If you can't understand your doctor, get one of the nurses to help you. (One of my dad's doctors spoke terrible English, but was an excellent doctor. We had to get the nurse to help us understand him.)

:5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Take care Hotrod ... listen to the Doc

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
yes hopefully you have a speedy recovery hotrod! like that rat in your sig, keep on pumpin!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Hotrod.....love you, dude. Your text and pics yesterday made me very sad. I told Mike...."OMG...he needs to get a break"

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

Attachments

81 - 100 of 137 Posts