Lighting a candle and asking for hotrod to get a dayum BREAK

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Ouch ... take care of yourself and let the insurance people take care of Shadow

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
FYI... Shadow was backed into & ended back in the E.R. for heart problems :( Yesterday 6-8-15
From the looks of the wheel & tire..... It doesn't look like Shadow was backed into. Looks like either A) Shadow was sideswiped or B) Shadow ran off the road. The scrapes on the tires & wheels just don't look like a normal "backed into" to me.....

Nonetheless, Hotrod, hope you get to feeling better. Make sure they replace that wheel & tire and do a full alignment on her........ :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Hay... everyone, sorry havent been on, trying to catch up on sleep & yard work, work.. life..

Shadow, is almost out of the body shop, I was suppose to get her back Friday but they had a few problems & GM, sent a really bad rim, worse than the one that was damaged, so they ordered a new one too...
I also asked the paint guy to go over my car, because of the delay and fix any scuffs, that would be helpful and clean Shadow up a little and make me feel better...
They did a alignment and replaced the bearing, seal at the side she was hit, because of a noise coming from that area.... they used a skin for the door and pulled out the rear quarter panel, not using any bondo or filler only a finish filler........

I just found out, the hospital wants $51K for me being in the hospital for 3days, I'm going to file a workmans-comp claim, tho my boss is not happy a bought it nor is he offered to help out any, hes even thrown a fit, a bought my First aid & CPR coming do, told me I cant work til i get it done... so I might be with out work for a few days, I'm also taking meds now for the rest of my life.. five of them.. for me heart.. ughhh..loool
Sadly, the Counselor for the hospital.. said I should sale the house and even sale me Shadow, to pay the bill.. County help, will most likely reject my request for assistance and the Primary Dr, has already done so because I live over the poverty level, tho I work a ton of hours & the Dr, states I should cut back in hours, tho at this rate.. I'll need another job at least 6/8hrs on top of my 14hrs I do now, to make it, as of all of this has set me back several months.. witch has caused a lot of debit :(

I miss you all, its been hard to say the least, been trying so hard to update and let you all know, I love you all.. sorry I havent been on much.. just a lot going on and I'm pretty much on my own for most of it.. being so busy... as of late, its put many strains on my personal life & Professionally.. I hope everyone understands, as I'm sure you all do :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
We understand.... now is the time for you and you alone... You take care of yourself and concentrate on getting back healthly.. we will always be around we ain't going nowhere :lol:;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Of course....we ALL understand!!!!!!!! MC GROUP hug

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
dang doctor's are a racket ... I know we need them, but the different ways they bill everyone different for the same things is outrageous ... take care Hotrod

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Sadly sdk.. its not, I guess.. last yr when I went to apply for the Affordable care Act, I had 58points on my tax's.. I thought that was good.. nopPers, its bad, it actually made the rate go up, because I earn a good amount of money, because I work so many hrs.. it hurts me really badly (not physically).. I'd end up paying a good amount of money and only get coverage at 60% and if I use it.. the cost I'd pay goes up, not really worth having... IMO

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
227 Posts
So sorry Hotrod, but I disagree with the selling of everything, what is the point of working to have what you have, you could have just been on welfare and getting free insurance the whole time. I swear, the people who work the most, get the worse end. And I know that the insurance just sucks with obamacare. My employer had very good insurance, and its gone to crap in the last 2 years because it was "too good" so they had to give us less coverage and we have to pay more. How does that help? Thinking good thoughts for you!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hay... everyone, sorry havent been on, trying to catch up on sleep & yard work, work.. life..

Shadow, is almost out of the body shop, I was suppose to get her back Friday but they had a few problems & GM, sent a really bad rim, worse than the one that was damaged, so they ordered a new one too...
I also asked the paint guy to go over my car, because of the delay and fix any scuffs, that would be helpful and clean Shadow up a little and make me feel better...
They did a alignment and replaced the bearing, seal at the side she was hit, because of a noise coming from that area.... they used a skin for the door and pulled out the rear quarter panel, not using any bondo or filler only a finish filler........

I just found out, the hospital wants $51K for me being in the hospital for 3days, I'm going to file a workmans-comp claim, tho my boss is not happy a bought it nor is he offered to help out any, hes even thrown a fit, a bought my First aid & CPR coming do, told me I cant work til i get it done... so I might be with out work for a few days, I'm also taking meds now for the rest of my life.. five of them.. for me heart.. ughhh..loool
Sadly, the Counselor for the hospital.. said I should sale the house and even sale me Shadow, to pay the bill.. County help, will most likely reject my request for assistance and the Primary Dr, has already done so because I live over the poverty level, tho I work a ton of hours & the Dr, states I should cut back in hours, tho at this rate.. I'll need another job at least 6/8hrs on top of my 14hrs I do now, to make it, as of all of this has set me back several months.. witch has caused a lot of debit :(

I miss you all, its been hard to say the least, been trying so hard to update and let you all know, I love you all.. sorry I havent been on much.. just a lot going on and I'm pretty much on my own for most of it.. being so busy... as of late, its put many strains on my personal life & Professionally.. I hope everyone understands, as I'm sure you all do :)
Just learning about this now. I'm sorry this happened to you and wish you a fast recovery in everything. Prayers are with you that you will pull through this. Hang on and don't give up!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I'm so sorry that life has been so difficult for you lately Wayne. With so much to worry about I know it isn't easy but you have to take care of yourself first because your family needs you well. Concentrate on the good stuff and more good stuff is bound to come your way...

And please don't let the financial people at the hospital scare you...they have no recourse on your home and they cannot tag your credit for medical bills.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
So sorry Hotrod, but I disagree with the selling of everything, what is the point of working to have what you have, you could have just been on welfare and getting free insurance the whole time. I swear, the people who work the most, get the worse end. And I know that the insurance just sucks with obamacare. My employer had very good insurance, and its gone to crap in the last 2 years because it was "too good" so they had to give us less coverage and we have to pay more. How does that help? Thinking good thoughts for you!
OR he can be my "loser" ex husband and his girlfriend....NO jobs....get food stamps....Medicaid and live off the ALIMONY I PAY HIM!!!!! 1 year down....9 more to go.
All my jobs are per diem. I have to carry my own insurance now...over $400 a month with a $5000 deductible.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
while I don't have a problem with everyone should have insurance ... the way this whole thing seems to work is pretty jacked up ... I bet that same bill for someone "insured" would be 50% less

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
ok its been a while again ... how are you doing Hotrod?

101 - 120 of 137 Posts