Modern Camaro Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I texted with him a few days ago....sounded ok. I'll text him probably Friday....reminding him to make a visit to our forum this weekend.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Hi guys/Ladies & gentleman, sorry... So much has been happening, when it rains it poors, I've literately have been dealing with a ton of problems....Ugh !!

After my Heart attack, then Shadow being backed into, working almost 64hrs a week, been down (mentally), then things got worse, Shadow doesn't look 100% & her door is off too.. really bad like & breaks are squealing like crazy, been ruff with bills adding up and my main job just let me go...

So now im needing to collect unemployment and sue my job, for not allowing me to file work-mans comp (witch I was told by my boss I couldn't), plus i've never got paid for overtime or holidays, also I need to sue the guy, who hit Shadow, insurance company, they are fighting me on what they will pay or cover.. ugh !

Things are stressful, money is the biggest thing at this moment, sorry for the long book here but you all mean a lot to me, i am sorry i havent been around a lot, a lot going on in me life and i dont want you all worried ether... ugh..lol

Love you guys !!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
Man, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. Take care of yourself and your health. It sounds like you have a good case of wrongful termination and more against your past employer. Find a good attorney.

It is good to see you back on ModernCamaro. It is not the same without you. Take care Hotrod and try to roll with the punches. Things will turn around. :thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I"ll be praying for you. Hope all get better soon, I not been on much lately either...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Sorry to hear it all hotrod, hope this is the valley and things start going up soon.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Good advice. Lawyer up.
Go for damages as well as owed pay on the job.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Hi... not much, in change.. cant believe how quickly time fly's.. at least I get this holiday off..lol
The Lawyer I thought would be good, hes a workmans-comp, lawyer.. told me, my cases are to complicated for him, told me to look for a regular lawyer through, the Idaho registry "REALLY" ... He states hes just to busy.. wOw.. :( So Tuesday, I gotta call some other law firms.....Urgh

For some reason, I was denied Unemployment, they state I was denied because of my income or having a full time job or something like that, I tried last week to get that stuff out of my hair, nope.. I have to wait til Tuesday to call a phone number, was hoping to see someone directly and kill two birds w/one stone, by also asking a bought wages in Idaho for over time and holidays, also bring up, the workmans-comp... well no luck last week.. I got a form from my workmans-comp, claim, needed to get filled out and turned in A.S.AP.,.. was hoping to talk to a lawyer first or a person, in the flesh "nope" !

lastly, after all of this.. I thought I almost had a new job, they told me, they would call me, that was Thursday, I even asked if I could call them Friday, they told me, no.. they will call me.... well no call (think its the reason I asked them to pay me the pay I was just making, at me last job ?, reason they dont plan on calling, who knows ??), tomorrow is a holiday, urgh..

Haven't found a lawyer, so Shadows, in limbo.. I'm in limbo, weather here is cooling down and not sure, whats going to happen next, from one day to the next ether :eek:

Well I feel like a trapped RaT :lol: Go figures.. haha.. miss U all.. very much !!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hi... not much, in change.. cant believe how quickly time fly's.. at least I get this holiday off..lol
The Lawyer I thought would be good, hes a workmans-comp, lawyer.. told me, my cases are to complicated for him, told me to look for a regular lawyer through, the Idaho registry "REALLY" ... He states hes just to busy.. wOw.. :( So Tuesday, I gotta call some other law firms.....Urgh

For some reason, I was denied Unemployment, they state I was denied because of my income or having a full time job or something like that, I tried last week to get that stuff out of my hair, nope.. I have to wait til Tuesday to call a phone number, was hoping to see someone directly and kill two birds w/one stone, by also asking a bought wages in Idaho for over time and holidays, also bring up, the workmans-comp... well no luck last week.. I got a form from my workmans-comp, claim, needed to get filled out and turned in A.S.AP.,.. was hoping to talk to a lawyer first or a person, in the flesh "nope" !

lastly, after all of this.. I thought I almost had a new job, they told me, they would call me, that was Thursday, I even asked if I could call them Friday, they told me, no.. they will call me.... well no call (think its the reason I asked them to pay me the pay I was just making, at me last job ?, reason they dont plan on calling, who knows ??), tomorrow is a holiday, urgh..

Haven't found a lawyer, so Shadows, in limbo.. I'm in limbo, weather here is cooling down and not sure, whats going to happen next, from one day to the next ether :eek:

Well I feel like a trapped RaT :lol: Go figures.. haha.. miss U all.. very much !!!!
Hang in there Wayne we are all praying for you to get your life turned around soon...:D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
You already know how I feel and thinking about you.;)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Keep us updated on what's going on....love you!!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Miss you guys so much, not much going on on MC, like it use to be...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
..see my new build, I just made, I believe I put it in the right section, I hope I did.. Totally forgot how to link other threads.. Give me time lol.
Also I have to apologize to everyone, I went into a huge funk when I started loosin things like Black Beauty (2013 SS/RS), I kept to my self an disappeared for several years, so Im tryin again to get out of that hole an Its been difficalt an takes time.. but im workin on it... So thanks for lettin me be apart of this websight an community 😊👍👍

121 - 137 of 137 Posts