Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just left this show and the Vert was there.

I took 175 pictures of this car in about two hours. I will post a link here as soon as I have them hosted.

I got some decent pics of the undercarriage and what looks to be some small FLOWMASTERS.

Anyways, for you guys that have not actually SEEN the car in person, this thing is AWESOME! Let me say the pics came out great, but they DO NOT do the car justice.

I also picked up quite a few Vert posters, so if anyone wants to trade me a coupe Poster, CD, Hot Wheels, or whatever you have I will definitely trade.

I cannot wait! 2009 is right around the corner!

Oh yeah, it was crazy to hear all of the buzz in the crowd, lke I said I was taking pictures for almost 2 hours!

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, it was AMAZING!

I'll poat pics in a few days.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Is there a show schedule of whenand where it will be shown? If it comes anywhere near Memphis I'm going.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Somewhere on here is a show schedule.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Long days at work have the pics up soon.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. I My favorites are of the under carriage. If you open them in and can zoom in on some of them there are things written on some of the parts.

It also looks like it has Flowmasters....hmmmm

There is an engine in it. You can see some of the pullies in a few of the pictures....

I did my best.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Have they been driving that thing in th mud???:screwy:

Those are some great shots 54, glad to see up close and personal with something other than the paint.:roxor:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, it looked like it had been driven around a tad.

Thanks again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts