Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was running around this morning and for some reason i knew there were 5th gens in houston. its like a sixth sense could feel it. randomly stopped at lonestar chevrolet on hwy 290 and cruised the lot. went to the gated off no tresspassing area. and past the sea of trucks there they were . 15 -2010 LT/RS camaros . so here are the pics! mind the quality as my only source of pic taking was a iphone!

·
Registered
395 Posts
great find, man I need an iphone, that thing takes great pic's lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Looks like you are at the Zoo with a bunch of angry animals standing at the cage bars :thumbsup:

Good to see some 5thgens here in Texas.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great find, man I need an iphone, that thing takes great pic's lol
this has been the best device i have ever purchased. comes in handy for stuff like this. took pics uploaded and copy n pasted all in one shot!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
then my z28 decided to do its mating call from the street and they all clamored up in line !!

People would probably think the same about me if I were standing outside that fence :lol: . I would look like a kid in a Strip club drooling over a bunch of topless women.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Very nice! Those iPhone pics look great, I've got one too and the pics it takes only seem sub-par in low light...glad the sun is shining in Texas! :roxor:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Notice how his eye seems to follow you no matter where you move?

I was thinking the same thing earlier lol

Very nice! Those iPhone pics look great, I've got one too and the pics it takes only seem sub-par in low light...glad the sun is shining in Texas! :roxor:
You are so correct.....Houston needs to see some good weather....or atleast catch a break in weather before summer especially 100+ temps with 98% humidity on the way :angry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts