Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im jsut curious how it works with financing if you arent getting the car for 9 months , do the financiers hold the rate and loan for you or do you just get it when the car comes in ? any inside baseball info will be a big help wink wink camaro scotty,,,thanks as always looks like Friday is my big day

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Financing get's done when the car is in...no need to worry about that now.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Im jsut curious how it works with financing if you arent getting the car for 9 months , do the financiers hold the rate and loan for you or do you just get it when the car comes in ? any inside baseball info will be a big help wink wink camaro scotty,,,thanks as always looks like Friday is my big day
dont forget classic chevrolet

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i only have about 7 grand saved up for my camaro... It will probably be a year before i get my camaro depending how things go

·
Registered
470 Posts
just a little bit off the beaten path for me , so far it looks like robert chevy is getting my order, how soon can I expect to get any corespondence after I order ie, mail welcome packet,production date ?
The Welcome packet was only for pre-orders, not heard if they are doing anything for new orders (post March 16th)...sorry. (they may be, but we haven't heard of anything). My other cars I have ordered in the past (not pre-ordered) I did not receive anything.

Can you get 'Pre-financed' by a local Credit Union or something? Basically tell them you want to buy a 35k car with XXX down, will you get approved?

-Brad

·
Registered
349 Posts
The Welcome packet was only for pre-orders, not heard if they are doing anything for new orders (post March 16th)...sorry. (they may be, but we haven't heard of anything). My other cars I have ordered in the past (not pre-ordered) I did not receive anything.

Can you get 'Pre-financed' by a local Credit Union or something? Basically tell them you want to buy a 35k car with XXX down, will you get approved?

-Brad
They can see where you qualify, but the loan will only be good for 30-60 days after that. He will have to re-apply at the time of the arrival of the car.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

-Brad
I have great credit so I should be good to go

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
You don't go deeper into debt until you take delivery of the vehicle :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts