Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the weather as bad as it is here and across the country, I thought it would be fun to see what all of your daily drivers look like in this weather!

I took a couple of pics of my truck last night after the freezing rain let up... This morning before I went to work, there was nearly an inch of ice frozen to the entire truck and the icicles on my mirrors were about a foot long!!! The tires were even covered in ice, with no tread except along the far inside showing! The doors were frozen shut, i had to use 3 large cups of hot water to melt the ice around the door seams and handle just so i could get in!

Little did I know I didn't have to spend a half hour scraping the ice off my windows so I could go to work, because when I got here I saw an email they sent out late yesterday saying that the office would be closed today! :angry:

Here are some pics of what my truck looked like last night! Please feel free to show your cars as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i am gonna rock this thread and probably make a few maro owners cry. Will post some winter driving pics of my maro when i get my dig camera at home :lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts