Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did you wait to get your Camaro?

I ordered mine on 04 Jul 09 and according to my dealer I'll be getting it Jan 2010 (6 months!!!).

How long did you wait?:mad:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it felt like forever...until I got the car.

You may not actually have to wait that long...but it really depends on your dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered 7/30/09. Rail car arrived in Baltimore on 9/22/09. Should be at dealer by 9/25/09.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered 7/30/09. Rail car arrived in Baltimore on 9/22/09. Should be at dealer by 9/25/09.
Wow that was fast! Where did you order from? I'm from Virginia but ordered in Maryland since most of the dealers in my area stopped taking orders. I should've done better research. :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ordered Dec 27, 2008. Brought my car home 6/8/9

·
Registered
395 Posts
I ordered on 2/23/09, got my vin yesterday, almost 7 months to the day. It is currently in-transit on a train. So about 2 more weeks till i have it :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was on a waiting list from our dealer for about 2 months before he would even take the order and my deposit. We placed the order on August 28th and my Target Production Week is this week. I should have a VIN# by late this week or early next week, then about 2 weeks to ship. About 6 weeks from my dealer once the order was placed. He wouldn't even take the order until he had an allocation.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts