Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I just ordered my dream car yesterday. The dealer said that the manufacturer told them it should take 8-10 weeks to get the car in. I'm just curious how accurate that is with everyone else's experiance. I'm so pumped right now and it's only been 23 hours since I put in the order...

P.S. where do I find out my order number? I have the Retail summary sheet that the dealer gave me, and the only "code" on it that I can find is a 5 alpha numeric code (1EH37) which I assume isn't the order number.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
First off welcome to the site... 8-10 weeks coulb be possible, it all depends on dealer allocations, if they can submit one right away then its def possible. You probably need to contact ur dealer for the order number, and they usually start with N. What are the specs of ur order?

·
Registered
47 Posts
8-10 weeks once the order is in, depending on the allocations when your order actually go's in! I ordered in early June and there are still 130 in front of me, I'm thinking Jan delivery for me!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
8-10 weeks once the order is in, depending on the allocations when your order actually go's in! I ordered in early June and there are still 130 in front of me, I'm thinking Jan delivery for me!!
130?! idk how much of a rush u r in but dude i would have ordered from somewhere else if that was me

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another thing, I've seen some people that have been waiting 8-9months, and then there are a couple people that have ordered in may and already have theirs. What''s up with that? With my luck I'll end up being one of those people that have been waiting 8+ months.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ordered 5/7, delivered 6/29. 2SS, M6, GFX, black. Depends on a lot of things, allocation from your dealer, constraints on an option that you may have ordered. Give yourself about 8 weeks, anything could change, if your delaer has allocation and you get a slot, and nothing comes up, 8 weeks should be a good time frame.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dealer told me I am number 29 on his list and it would take 4 - 5 months. Well worth waiting for no matter how long it takes. But I must admit, I will be going nuts around the 4 month mark so lets hope its earlier.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just ordered a 2SS yesterday. The dealer had an allocation. He said it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery. I'll see how accurate that is when it gets here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I just got a TPW of 08/24/2009, it will be delivered to Houston Texas, does it usually take them a long time to produce and ship it? Should I expect to get it like mid to late September?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio Texas, I did my order today too. The allocation is not available till Tuesday, and was told 6 to 10 mweeks as well. All is well in happy land:lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I ordered from Eric last weekend (July 25) and he told me it would be in most likely in December.:confused:
That may be, as the poster you quoted stated, because he has already got people to use up his allocations he is receiving for a while.

It took me 51 days to get my car from the day I ordered it.
But it's warm in December where you live, right?

·
Registered
95 Posts
That may be, as the poster you quoted stated, because he has already got people to use up his allocations he is receiving for a while.

It took me 51 days to get my car from the day I ordered it.
But it's warm in December where you live, right?
We don't have winters in TX. :p This car is going to be my daily and will be replacing the 2006 GT which is my current daily that's for sale in my sig.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts