Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'm pretty sure a Z28 will be coming much sooner than we think. I'd say within the next 3-4 years......maybe.......probably....possibly.....

But I won't be getting one.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm not gonna wait...I could always trade in my SS for a Z/28 if it's really all that...but by that time, I'll hopefully have my SS the way I want it and just as fast as a Z/28 (if not faster)...so why bother?

If the Z/28 was coming out at the same time...it would probably be out of my price-range...so I'd still be buying a 1SS/RS anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It is almost impossible waiting for my 2SS with the M6 trans. No way would I wait for a Z-28! Maybe you would look good blue!!! You might have a long wait.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am at least waiting for HUDS. I have had enough cars to know that I am not going to order one yet. I am going to wait for the best! I have enough bad ass cars right now to satisfy me, I can wait!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
HUD is the only thing I'm going to really miss having in my 2010 SS.
However if things go as planned I'll be trading up to a 2012 SS, so I'll take care of that option then. :)

I'm not waiting for the Z28 for 2 reasons:
1) Probably would be out of my price range.
2) Not the car I would want. I want a street cruiser, Z28 is likely a race car, a la Z06.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
The probable engine choice for a z28 would be the 550hp LSA ala Cts-V.

However given the economic times and increased fuel consumption concerns, i wouldn't hold my breadth that GM will even build one anymore. They'll probably sell plenty of SS & V6 versions. :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am going to wait. I have decided. If they don't annouce or have plans for a Z28 by early 2010 I will get the SS with everything on it plus some. By then I should have a down payment that will come close to paying it off!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Na I've decided I'll settle for the SS I am however waiting on the vert as hard as it will be.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would love to hold out for the Z28 but a base SS with an auto for 32k is to much for me / but ill still get one ? And a Z will be more and probably limited edition?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I won't wait for the Z, but I am waiting on a few things:

-HUD
-Vert
- Different color (JSB or Jinx Blue - something that will stand out over the other colors)

I figure the 2d year models will have a few different colors to choose from. By then I'll have about 20k to put down on on the car, so I can get what I really want on it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts