I'm not gonna wait...I could always trade in my SS for a Z/28 if it's really all that...but by that time, I'll hopefully have my SS the way I want it and just as fast as a Z/28 (if not faster)...so why bother?
If the Z/28 was coming out at the same time...it would probably be out of my price-range...so I'd still be buying a 1SS/RS anyway.
I am going to wait. I have decided. If they don't annouce or have plans for a Z28 by early 2010 I will get the SS with everything on it plus some. By then I should have a down payment that will come close to paying it off!
A forum community dedicated to New Generation Camaro owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, engine swaps, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!