·
Registered
275 Posts
somebody needs a hobby

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Who's counting?

...unless you meant smiles per year, in which case the answer is one................all year.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
4978 in Virginia 10 months 3 weeks

·
Banned
127 Posts
~6500 MPY, more than 1/2 on road trips.

2011 was NE to NY, NY in a big circle. We saw everything from Indianapolis Motor Speedway with cars practicing for the 500 to the Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, the R&R Hall of Fame. At one point we got lost and wound up on a 1-lane (yes. 1 lane, hoping we did not meet any oncoming traffic) gravel road that seemed to go up forever. Firewood filling in potholes. That was funny when I look back at it :D

2012 SE; NC in another circle. Beautiful land all the way there and back. The Cherohala Skyway was awesome. Tail of the Dragon. Corvette museum; Jim Beam distillery :thumbsup: Acorns bouncing off the roof in the Land Between the Lakes national park.

2013 SW to OK via Rt. 66; other 2-lanes through Kansas,Iowa, and IL to get back home. Besides the scenery we visited museums, zoos, national and state parks, nature preserves, etc.

Plus various other weekend trips.

Camping with the Camaro this weekend!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I had my first one '12 about 15 months and had almost 21k on it. But when I first got it I couldn't stop driving it. The first night I got it I filled up twice if that tells you anything. lol

The way it's going with my new one I'll probably put 10k a year on it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats my problem to. I like driving it when i dont even know where i am going. 3,183. Got it in December.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
lol that's what they're for though. I only drove this one 100 miles the first night. Well, it had 3 when I got it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I need to get out more.....daily driver got it may 13th 2010 been to Canada and back (2350 miles round trip) Biloxi twice (about 1000 miles combined) Panama City twice (about 1000 miles combined) and once to Tampa area (about 1100 miles) and just now hit 37,000 miles in 50 months :D

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Long trips there. lol I almost drove the Camaro to Dallas this past weekend but changed my mind. Maybe this next weekend.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts