Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I am in the market for a Camaro ss and I am confused about yellow? is there 3 versions

-yellow..
-bumble bee
-transformers edition

ok well I know the transformers one is a option but is there a difference in a ss yellow black stripes and bumble bee or do they look different for different years...im seeing black stripes on different parts of the hood and different shades of yellow or are all yellow Camaros bumblebees

lol sorry I am confused and google isn't even any help

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
pretty sure they are all the same yellow thru 2013, 2014 is a different yellow. You are thinking different stripe packages, I think, but the yellows are the same

·
Registered
213 Posts
They are all the same color Rally Yellow from 2010-2013. There are the 2010 & 2012 Transformers edition cars, but both are the same color, just with some different appearance items.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are all the same color Rally Yellow from 2010-2013. There are the 2010 & 2012 Transformers edition cars, but both are the same color, just with some different appearance items.
cheers for the reply i truly thought there was two different shades of yellow its clearly the settings on my tv plus the different cameras used to take pictures of the cars...some seemed bright yellow while some a more dark candy yellow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts