1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
500 or less that would be cool!
Yep... I thinks thats what I remember what some one said.. all special additions for the 2012 verts got 500 each...but that may have changed :eek:
"if it has...... I bet its less than 500 per edition :yay::danceb: !! "
Because.. If I remember they took less allocations than most coups.. like 1:8-12
some dealers didn't even get any allocation(s) at all :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well according to my dealer there the only one in maine who ordered one of any style. it could be the only one up here!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
well according to my dealer there the only one in maine who ordered one of any style. it could be the only one up here!:thumbsup:
That...would be sweet...!!

Yea... I wanna ether get a IBM vert & 45th package it or the ZL1 vert :D unless GM comes up with a killer new edition N' color for a blue vert ;)

It all depends on many factors tho... I just hope its in the cards..w/next yr or 2 :BangHead:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any of those would do!:lol: this is my third car in a year! think i found the right seat this time

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to dig up an older thread, but there is no limit to the number of 45th cars being built. The 45th package is only offered in Carbon Flash Metallic on either a 2LT or a 2SS packages car.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that part i knew. dealer says 12,s have stoped and now the 13,s are being built. just seeing if there was a number out there yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes it would be nice to see a final total. I can only count the one in my garage, but I've seen very few around. All with the scaled back engine, so the SS convertibles should have some fairly low numbers even though it was an open run.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the 2LT 45th Convertible and love the car. It's the only black one in this area so I get alot of WOWs from this car. It's really a big change going from a black PT Cruiser to this 45th Anniversary Convertible, its my "Golden Year's" car. Michael in Virginia

·
Registered
861 Posts
is there an official count of how many 45th's were made broken down into catagories like how many hard top ss's with a manual,auto convertable ss's with a manual, auto. v-6 hard tops auto and manual, and v-6 convertables auto and manual?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cool. I just got a 2SS/RS LS3 (That's a lot of Ss) convertible tonight. 10,500 miles. Plan to keep driveline stock. I wonder how many of them had the stick shift?

·
Registered
41 Posts
How many were made?

Go to your local Chevy dealer. Ask for Sales manager. Request for them to call regional sales office for a production count for the model you are concerned with. That info is available to them for limited production cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts