Discussion Starter #1
Just curious....

Sound off and post a pic of your car if you own a ZL1! :cool:

I'll start off.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'm not, but a quick look at the Z's of the members list shows about 10 with ZL1 in their names ... will be interesting to see the results of those active

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm not, but a quick look at the Z's of the members list shows about 10 with ZL1 in their names ... will be interesting to see the results of those active
Better question for the audience..... I'd like to know how many 4th Gen, 2002, ZL1 owners we have on the site?!?

Considering they only made 69 of them, I'd be surprised if there was an owner on this site.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's 3! :)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Not me...I don't even have an SS. But my friend Marcus(in my Southern Nevada Camaro Club) has a BEAUTIFUL 14 ZL1.....burgundy and it's a vert. Her name is Scarlet.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Not me...I don't even have an SS. But my friend Marcus(in my Southern Nevada Camaro Club) has a BEAUTIFUL 14 ZL1.....burgundy and it's a vert. Her name is Scarlet.
ah, and why is Scarlet not a MC member Vegas? Come on use your influence :) , get her to post it

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah.....I have to admit I haven't had time to do much more than lurk a little since I've joined. That will change once this crazy life slows down a bit :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts