Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is a good idea for a thread, who could be the closest to the mark pointing when the camaro should be on the streets. My first guess would be 2008 instead of 2009,a year earlier, and then my second guess would be in the spring of 2008. I just think that they will not let the challanger come out first.

·
8,984 Posts
January 12, 2009

·
Registered
313 Posts
According to industry people, the Challenger is only about 3 months earlier than Camaro.
There is no evidence or any credible rumors out there that would suggest the Camaro will be on sale any earlier that the date already suggested by Chevrolet

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
I _think_ it'll come out in early 2009, just like they're announcing, maaaaaaaaaybe late 2008.

I _hope_ it'll be out in time for my 23rd birthday in October. It'd be a sweet birthday present to oneself. :D

·
8,984 Posts
Any other takers on CamaroNation's GREAT idea!?

·
8,984 Posts
Post *****, type a DATE!

·
8,984 Posts
Now, now we need a available in dealer date.

What is your best guess?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I say it doesn't matter. I doubt they'll be able to meet demand for a year, and I'm sure as hell not paying over MSRP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
March or April 2011 for me... ;) want to make sure I have a GOOOOOOD down payment. Not too worried about MSRP, I want to know what they will retail because I will be paying close to that then add on 10k as a down payment... Will start saving starting January 08'.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I'm guessing early '09, ie; January.

In dealer showrooms, later than that. :D I would think Camaro's arriving first will be one's ordered, so they won't be at the dealers very long. The few that aren't ordered, won't remain at dealers long either.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm guessing early '09, ie; January.

In dealer showrooms, later than that. :D I would think Camaro's arriving first will be one's ordered, so they won't be at the dealers very long. The few that aren't ordered, won't remain at dealers long either.
Ya I agree with you ssmokedu, I think that the camaro's arriving say in october-december are the ones that people have ordered earlier on and that we'll see some at the dealers early or mid January. But I plan on ordering mine so I get it asap!;)

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
My guess is Christmas 2008.

I am also guessing these Christmas Camaros will go for big bucks over MSRP as emotions run high at Christmas and emotions run high for this car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts