Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
HI EVERYONE , I wanted to know who much would people pay for the 2010 camaro right now at this very instant ? not caring if it is the one you ordered or the color is not right . etc ,etc ......
i don't want to wait anymore.
:5go:
I paid MSRP, and the color was right.

Get out and talk to dealers.
I didn't pre-order, and now, knock on wood, I'm locked into a car at 3300.

·
Registered
359 Posts
if was my exact order, i may go MSRP. i'm not interested in anything other than my order. i've had several oportunities to by a canceled order at MSRP, but they weren't IOM.

i'll pay GMS for my order. and if it's not gonna be here before August, GM can keep it! i'll order another one in January.

i'm not paying $39k for something i can enjoy on and off for a month or two before it snows!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
HI EVERYONE , I wanted to know who much would people pay for the 2010 camaro right now at this very instant ? not caring if it is the one you ordered or the color is not right . etc ,etc ......
i don't want to wait anymore.
:5go:
If it's exactly the same as the one I ordered? MSRP.

·
Registered
279 Posts
MSRP + 1 dollar. I love and want the camaro bad as hell, but it is priced right and I am not going to kiss their ass. I'll play the waiting game, a lot of other people already have. The way I feel, is that if someone has canceled an order and the car is already en route to the dealership, they want to sell it. I want to buy it, treat me as you would have the original purchaser.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Invoice minus any rebates at the time.

Car companies are hurting. If they want to stay in business, that's what it will take. It's a buyer's market.

I don't expect to get that kind of deal on a new Camaro right now. I can't afford one right now anyway, getting out of the USAF this Sep and already have one new car payment on my 07 Colorado.

There will be time to get my Camaro. May even try to get a good, low-mileage used SS when the time comes. Maybe in a couple years or so. For now, I got my 1991 Z28 convertible to hold me over, that fills me with lots of glee!

·
Registered
326 Posts
GMS! no more, I might take one with the RS package (that I don't really want), or IOM (which was the other color I considered) but beyond that I wouldnt pay more, and don't think i'd "settle" for anything else.

I think at this time it'd be hard to get invoice on these cars (unless you really have a connection) but if I didnt have GMS I wouldnt go over MSRP.

·
Registered
55 Posts
To me MSRP is a stretch. Its about 2k over what you would expect to pay under the sucker... eh humm... I mean sticker price.:rolleyes: for mine. But I'm paying it. My car is pretty much dead and I need a new one. Can't keep driving my thirsty 7.3L Diesel to work 90 miles round trip every day. It will be kind of cool having a conversation piece for a while too. :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
While I understand some people will pay mrsp because they just have to have the car I wouldnt even concider it. At the rate these cars are comming out I wouldnt get it by fall or so anyway. I may as well just wait till after winter instead of getting it just before. By next feb or so I would assume all this QC crap will be over and all the msrp pre orders will be winding down. They will sell just like any other car on the lot. Again I fully understand the need to have it now I just know in the long run I'll be better off.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I am not selling one i just wanted to know what are people willing to pay for not waiting . getting your camaro right now. would you pay 1k over msrp
2k over , 3k over , ?????
I would pay $1,000 over MSRP for MY ORDER (in other words, they can keep my deposit) if I could take delivery THIS WEEK instead of next week or the week after... ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts