Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we know the first Camaros to hit the streets are gonna be magnets for all kinds of people. when you park your car, people are gonna wanna come over and put their hands on it and stuff... so who's gonna use this to deter people from getting too close?

i think i'll get a sticker made for the back window or something :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
You could put the velvet ropes around it and have security :cool:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I'm putting a sign on my car that reads:

"Please do not touch my car unless you are completely naked."

Wait a sec, that might backfire on me. :homer:

:lol:
might come out and find richard simmons

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm putting a sign on my car that reads:

"Please do not touch my car unless you are completely naked."

Wait a sec, that might backfire on me. :homer:

:lol:
:rotflmao: yeah, you could get some greaseball rubbing his man boobs all over your hood. ewww!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I saw the perfect security system 2 weeks ago on a Saturday at walmart.
How about a pontiac Grandprix sitting in Walmart parkinglot with 2 German shepards 1 male and one female ( BIG DOGS ) sitting in both the driver and passenger seat with a leash on both hooked to the steeringwheel and the other to the door panel.

Car wasnt that nice of a vehicle however I made a joke saying....So thats how they keep there stash safe from people and the police. :lol:

If I could post a camera phone pic I would show yall everyone in the parkinglot was parking atleast 3 spaces away and staring. And trust me those dogs didnt look sweet lol

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I think the best i've heard of is electrifying the metal so it shocks people who lean against your car or touch it... probably not practical, but omfg it would be funny.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts