Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how my fellow Camaro lovers would order their new toy?
Mine would be Aqua Blue w/grey interior. White stripes and the RS package
so I could get the body-color rain gutter covers. Oh yeh, SS with a 6 speed.
Interior ambient lighting for sure.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I was just wondering how my fellow Camaro lovers would order their new toy?
Mine would be Aqua Blue w/grey interior. White stripes and the RS package
so I could get the body-color rain gutter covers. Oh yeh, SS with a 6 speed.
Interior ambient lighting for sure.
Dude, you stole me car, j/k, but really close. The only difference is that I would love tan interior (gray being second), everything else the same. Nice taste :)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Inferno Orange SS w/ Black stripes.
M6
RS Package
Orange accented Leather Seats.
Ambient lighting.
Stereo upgrade.
(shunt in the trunk, if they change their mind and offer it at release)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Cyber Gray or Imp blue with white stripes
LT RS Auto
Ambient Lighting/Leather Package
Tan or grey interior

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Inferno Orange SS w/ Black stripes.
M6
RS Package
Orange accented Leather Seats.
Ambient lighting.
Stereo upgrade.
(shunt in the trunk, if they change their mind and offer it at release)
"Dude, you stole my car!" <Casey>:lol:

Guy, your car is exactly like mine with the only exception being the A6!

Great taste.....Less filling!:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like Electric Blue with silver rally stripes and a dark charcoal interior. My other Choice would be a Metallic Orange pearl with silver rally stripes with a custom new age hounds tooth interior (blk w/orange accents). Orange with silver stripes may sound wierd but I've seen it before and it works well.

·
Registered
897 Posts
"Dude, you stole my car!" <Casey>:lol:

Guy, your car is exactly like mine with the only exception being the A6!

Great taste.....Less filling!:D
Dude now you're stealing my lines and lines from beer adds. Be an innovator, its hard when you're being constantly emulated :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
I like Electric Blue with silver rally stripes and a dark charcoal interior. My other Choice would be a Metallic Orange pearl with silver rally stripes with a custom new age hounds tooth interior (blk w/orange accents). Orange with silver stripes may sound wierd but I've seen it before and it works well.
No definitely, I've seen the orange and silver before it surprisingly looks good.

·
Registered
199 Posts
black ss/rs
black leather with accents
ambient lighting

once off the lot drive to the shop for dark tint, 1" lowering suspension kit and black chrome C6 Z06 wheels... menacing!

menacing -(according to marriam webster) 1 : to make a show of intention to harm 2 : to represent or pose a threat to :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
black ss/rs
ambient lighting

once off the lot drive to the shop for dark tint, 1" lowering suspension kit and black chrome C6 Z06 wheels... menacing!

menacing -(according to marriam webster) 1 : to make a show of intention to harm 2 : to represent or pose a threat to :D
Your going for that Darth Vader look, I'm with that. Sounds badass, make sure you post some pics once you get it done. :roxor:

·
Registered
349 Posts
black ss/rs
ambient lighting

I was think the same thing with the suspension thing. Any idea what this might cost? Do you think anything more than 1" would be too much? What about 2"?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Yellow with Black hockey stripes,,,if they dont come on the car I put them on!
A6 Automatic
RS Package
Black interior
Ambient lighting.
Stereo upgrade.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was think the same thing with the suspension thing. Any idea what this might cost? Do you think anything more than 1" would be too much? What about 2"?
Go with a single manufacturer for the entire kit. All the parts are developed to work together. I plan on going with all poly bushings, shocks, springs THE WORKS! should cost around $2k I'm guessing.

Dont go 2" - the ride quality will suffer greatly! 1" is all you need to pull 1g.. from what I hear the Zeta II is incredible without the aftermarket kits.. looking forward to a "Track Kit" for the zeta! :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
White SS Convertible with Orange Stripes. I hope they have a white interior with orange accents (close to the concept), but if not, I want a gray interior. I also want Ambient lighting and the ground effects package-if It's still not low enough, I'm lowering it maybe an inch or 2 (I want it 'hugging' the ground.). I'll have to wait to see the optional grill that I've been hearing about, though. I want the Boston Acoustics Sound System, and definitely the 20 inchers. also, the Automatic. I just want to be focused on the road. Like in a trance.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
black ss/rs
ambient lighting

DUDE YOU STOLE MY CAR!!!

plus a supercharger,and m6,and prolly something else but i need sleep good night to you people:duh::fluffy:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Mine will be victory red with silver stripes, SS 6 -speed. Not sure about the interior yet, probably go with dark charcoal leather, ambient lighting. Stock stereo system will be fine.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I forgot one more thing... LS3! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Aqua Blue/Tan Interior
SS/RS
Manual Trans
20" rims a must (doesn't that come standard with the SS?)
Upgraded stereo system

Ambient Lighting - Maybe

If these options are available I will get them as well but from past discussions it doesn't look like they will be available right away. In any event, I will not wait for them:

Navigation System
HUD

I expect to pay around $36K....ouch!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Aqua Blue/Tan Interior
SS/RS
Manual Trans
20" rims a must (doesn't that come standard with the SS?)
Upgraded stereo system

Ambient Lighting - Maybe

If these options are available I will get them as well but from past discussions it doesn't look like they will be available right away. In any event, I will not wait for them:

Navigation System
HUD

I expect to pay around $36K....ouch!
20inch rims come on standard SS's however you can purchase a V6 with the RS package and get them as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts