Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, I'm close to receiving my camaro and I thought about how badly i want a really good handling car and I was wondering how the car handles? If anyone has ever driven a subaru or any other good handling cars, can you compare the two? Does it have a lot of body roll around turns?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
SO, I'm close to receiving my camaro and I thought about how badly i want a really good handling car and I was wondering how the car handles? If anyone has ever driven a subaru or any other good handling cars, can you compare the two? Does it have a lot of body roll around turns?
I think the LT has a little bit softer suspension than the SS, so perhaps a little more body roll, but everything I've read says it keeps the tires to the road on uneven pavement and around turns even better than the SS. I think many who have one will testify that they handle very well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Body roll isn't the issue. If there's an issue with the Camaro's handling, it's that you're probably used to the feel of a smaller, lighter car. The Camaro is big, and feels big. Just like in the past.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts