Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has been great!

1. My TV blew up while I was racing on Forza 2... that gives me an excuse to buy an LCD now! I'm thinking either a 26'' or 22''.

2. I didn't get a promotion, but even in this bad economy...I got more hours at work!!! Starting March I'll be working 30hrs a week instead of pitiful 20. You know your doing something right when the manager gives you permission to boss people around who've been working there waaaaaaaaaaay longer than you!!! muahahahah!

3. Tomorrow I'm getting my Camaro fixed...time to eat some rice again! :thumbsup:

Now..chillin eating some Ramen and gonna move my xbox into the living room tonight so I can play Forza and supe up my Nissans. :eek::p

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Mine has been great!

1. My TV blew up while I was racing on Forza 2... that gives me an excuse to buy an LCD now! I'm thinking either a 26'' or 22''.

2. I didn't get a promotion, but even in this bad economy...I got more hours at work!!! Starting March I'll be working 30hrs a week instead of pitiful 20. You know your doing something right when the manager gives you permission to boss people around who've been working there waaaaaaaaaaay longer than you!!! muahahahah!

3. Tomorrow I'm getting my Camaro fixed...time to eat some rice again! :thumbsup:

Now..chillin eating some Ramen and gonna move my xbox into the living room tonight so I can play Forza and supe up my Nissans. :eek::p
Well mine has been pretty good so far but im sorry to hear about yours.... 1.That must have been one intense forza race and the size of the tv depends on what room it will be in i would say go to circuit city to find your new tv but they dont have much left in their stores.
2. I liked your number 3 :thumbsup:
3. I hope you have a better day tomoro

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The muscle car gods might have been pissed at me... instead of buying an 2002 Camaro SS, I bought a 2007 Nissan Sentra and suped it up...

It was tempting me to try a tuner car lol, that's why they killed my TV lol.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
ohh for shame that you picked the nissan instead:eek::eek:
:black5thburn:
Always go with muscle

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ocean: I already have a nice stable of american muscle, but needed some rice to complete some races lol.

Mod: What am I complaining about lol?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I guess you might but i never played forza i am more of a need for speed person except for pro street i didnt like that one. Most recent one i played was Carbon

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Well I kinda had the same problem as you adam, but different lol. My Forza2 shattered INSIDE my frickin frackin 360, and now there is little tiny forza 2 shrapnel in my console. GEEK SQUAD here I come. I'm never going to get a Car if all my &^$! keeps breaking. I have now bought a new Laptop, PSP, and another 360. Oh, NOW I have to get a DS for my mom. (she wants to play brain age, and she says I owe her a DS since she raised me.)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well I kinda had the same problem as you adam, but different lol. My Forza2 shattered INSIDE my frickin frackin 360, and now there is little tiny forza 2 shrapnel in my console. GEEK SQUAD here I come.
Now how did that happen?

·
8,984 Posts
Nursing Hangover and watching TV all day as the weather sux!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Now how did that happen?
Well you see I had it on overnight (red flag!!) and then in the morning I wake up to something sounding like the Keebler elves attacking the inside of my Hard Drive. I open up the disk drive, and all I see is sharp CD particles all on the inside. *insert little girl scream here*

I so badly wanna get a PS3, But I NEED to play GOW and Halo.

need to.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GOW....ewww, I hate it!

I've been playing Vegas 2 recently...mmmm tactical shooters are great!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
ehh ok i went to see gran torino on Friday ( FREAKING GREAT MOVIE btw) then Saturday i went to main event and kicked ass at some skeeball and then i crashed out at 1030~ now im up and cant go back to sleep

1 - 20 of 35 Posts