Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a 2010 Inferno Orange SS/RS, it has 10,100 miles on it. the previous owner drove it 2K each year. at 5K miles he had the dealer install K&N CAI, JBA Pacesetter 1 3/4" headers and Magnaflow Cat back, He also had it tuned? This is my first LS3 so what do you all think this thing is making for HP? 10HP Increase 20? I have had other performance cars that I have dynod and they all take to bolt ons different.

·
Registered
217 Posts
you should have gained about 40 h.p. if the tune is good and it would have required most likely ignoring a CEL check engine light from delayed response from the O2 front sensors. And doubtful the dealer took to removing torque management or other tweaks to the ECU.....

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I just purchased a 2010 Inferno Orange SS/RS, it has 10,100 miles on it. the previous owner drove it 2K each year. at 5K miles he had the dealer install K&N CAI, JBA Pacesetter 1 3/4" headers and Magnaflow Cat back, He also had it tuned? This is my first LS3 so what do you all think this thing is making for HP? 10HP Increase 20? I have had other performance cars that I have dynod and they all take to bolt ons different.
Couple questions, is yours an auto or manual? Also, is it a dyno tune or a custom tune?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car goes good so and on my 4th gen (LT1) I spent a lot of time on the dyno. I just have never had an LS3. I know the LS motors take to mods well but in my 4th gen the power was all in cam and heads etc not just bolt ons and tune. I am not looking to modify this car further as it goes good as it is I was just wondering. I doubt I will dyno it but maybe someday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts