Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The heads were sold to another shop and we went to the dyno the other day to do some testing.

The 2010camaro :
Stock 365rwhp 370rwtq

ARH Headers and Borla Catback with custom Comp Cam and stock LS3 intake..
472rwhp 429rwtq

Added HPS CNC Ported LS3 Heads
494rwhp 446rwtq

Added Fast 102 Intake
510rwhp 457rwtq

We are very pleased with the gains with just the addition of CNC porting on the LS3 heads. Adding the Fast 102 Intake made a great improvement as well.

Chris Hunter
Hunters Performance Solutions
678-551-8422

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Wondering what these ported heads would gain on a stock short block, stock cam?

·
Registered
589 Posts
With results like this Im really suprised everyone is scared of the new 5.0.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm not scared.:D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
about 20 rwhp with the fast intake on a cammed motor? not bad. i have heard alot of mixed feelings about the fast intake. so it looks like it is a good investment for a cammed motor or a blower. may be one of the things i should look into to get me over 500 N/A.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
about 20 rwhp with the fast intake on a cammed motor? not bad. i have heard alot of mixed feelings about the fast intake. so it looks like it is a good investment for a cammed motor or a blower. may be one of the things i should look into to get me over 500 N/A.
a CNC ported stock intake and throttle body will give you the same gains with half the money IMHO!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
that may be true, but it is so much easier and quicker to run to summit and buy these parts and install them in the same day, rather than wait around for this work to be done AFTER i find someone who can do that stuff. plus id rather not alter/change the stock parts in case i return to stock later on down the road.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
The heads were sold to another shop and we went to the dyno the other day to do some testing.

The 2010camaro :
Stock 365rwhp 370rwtq

ARH Headers and Borla Catback with custom Comp Cam and stock LS3 intake..
472rwhp 429rwtq

Added HPS CNC Ported LS3 Heads
494rwhp 446rwtq

Added Fast 102 Intake
510rwhp 457rwtq

We are very pleased with the gains with just the addition of CNC porting on the LS3 heads. Adding the Fast 102 Intake made a great improvement as well.

Chris Hunter
Hunters Performance Solutions
678-551-8422

wow thats awesome is that thru a M6 trans??, thats incredible, makes me want a cam now lol, do u know the cam specs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts