Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thanks to the guys at Heintz for all their work and professionalism. The car actually runs the way I was expecting and just sounds plain mean. Videos are posted in the video section. Now to get it to the track and see how it does.

Run down of the modifications installed by Heintz Racing: Vigilante 3200 Stall, 160 T Stat, ATI Underdrive Pulley, Melling Oil Pump, C5R Timing Chain, Comp Trunion Upgrade, HR Custom Camshaft 22x 23x .58x .60x 113+2 LSA, Patroit .650 Valvespring Set, Hardened Pushrods, LPE L99 to LS3 Swap Kit, Tuning Via HP Tuners

Peak Gains with the addition of the cam were +63 RWHP and +20 RWTQ. The torque carrys way farther into the RPM range, and at times picked up around +60 ft lbs. Final numbers are 403 RWHP and 373 Torque.

Rockitz28 Cam Dyno-1.jpg

HR Custom Cam Idle Video - YouTube

·
Registered
150 Posts
Zach, Jeff and the crew at HR do great work! They did my suspension and Yank SS3200 last month and this winter I'll be having your same upgrade done!! Great results!! Thank you for sharing!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit of a dumb question for you. What does the under drive pulley get ya?
Most underdrive pulleys depending on the % underdrive can net about 7-10HP. With the ATI, the balancer and dependability were more important than the small HP gain.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I actually had a chance to enjoy it today for a little bit and this thing is just plain mean. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts