Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get this out to Modern Camaro about a HUGE Event that will take place on the East Coast in May, 2012!! There will be a public announcement made in mid August. There will be drag racing, car show, vendors, cruise, and autocross!! Thats about all I can truely release at the moment, but I assure you all it will be mind-blowing!! Stay tuned as the venue and exact dates are coming soon!! Guarenteed to be as big as Camaro5fest or bigger!! Set your calenders for May 2012!! This event is open to the entire country as I am sure we will bring them from the West coast as well as Canada!! More info coming......

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres a hint... It will be held in North Carolina and will be a National Event sponsored by RCR (Richard Childress Racing). Dates will be either 1st or 2nd weekend in May 2012!! Event will start on Friday with the Big race day on Saturday and departing on Sunday. Hope to see Modern Camaro arrive in full force!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Will be sure to reserve a spot on the calender when the details are revealed. Lookin forward to getting back into bowtie events. :)

Bill

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UpDate...... May 4-6 2012!! Thats when it will be held. More info coming soon!!! We will also release Host Hotel info at the same time as the Official release. That way people can go a head and make plans.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yea keep me posted as well .. I'll post it on our HRCC Club page !!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.