Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My co workers were watching these at the pen. and we got a kick out of them as many are so true. Heres the link and should make you laugh, and there are more videos on the site that are also very true. This is what we have to deal with while fixing every thing you can imagine in the lovely atmosphere of a maximum security prison. And why many of you can not relate to being one of us, let alone the stress we face, and a lot of us yes are veterans and partly disabled vets. You have to have a real good sense of humor and thick skin or you will end up killing yourself in the parking lot like a coworker has the last two years. So enjoy freedom, and thank god for those of us who do the hard work, and god bless our troops and America. Enjoy...........

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Post deleted
Now show me on the doll where he touched you. :lol::lol:

Seriously though, you're coming off as a little.... what's the word.. delusional? Yup that's it. The man just wanted to shine some humor on an otherwise very grim, and potentially dangerous job. As human beings, we try to seek positive in the negative, a balancing act to keep ourselves thriving and sane. Your unfounded and completely out of left field rant was uncalled for. Like, what exactly was the purpose of your little tantrum? Completely off topic.

On topic, christianchevelle, funny stuff man. Keep up the hard work, I'm sure all of us in these forums know what hard work is, but a good amount of don't know the amount of stress and pressure these sort of jobs entail. It's awesome to see the humor in it, makes the day a little better. :lol:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you and yes...some of us are way out there.......must be the vodka?

lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
did anyone else notice that anyone can post any pro-US Government stuff that they want, worship the police, worship the troops, worship the God of this world government and it's all just wonderful,,

but as soon as you tell the truth about government, that's it's nothing but a front for...

YOU KNOW THAT KIND OF PROPAGANDA IS AGAINST FORUM RULES!!! :facepalm:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow, thanks for yo service, not a job I could do...
Cant help shaking my head on this one. these guys are just sadistic thugs paid to push around those unfortunates that may or may Not be guilty.
They are NOT servicemen serving their country and shouldnt be patted on the back as if they are.
REAL CO humor isnt anything anyone here would want to see.
Screw The Screws.,

·
Registered
99 Posts
Cant help shaking my head on this one. these guys are just sadistic thugs paid to push around those unfortunates that may or may Not be guilty.
They are NOT servicemen serving their country and shouldnt be patted on the back as if they are.
Screw The Screws.,
I think you are way to quick to judge this mans character. And what percentage do think are NOT guilty? Paid thugs pushing people around? Seriously we have the most lax prison systems in the world. If you didn't have guards doing this thankless job the inmates would run the place. Ya, I am sure you have some who are on an ego trip, but I don't think it is right to assassinate the mans character because of his job title.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I for one appreciate what you do....it's a thankless job.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Screw The Screws.,
Have to disagree.. sorry.. :nana:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'm just saying I can appreciate a kids dream job being a cop or career serviceman, but a CO ? Come-on give me a break.
Where did anyone say anything about it being a dream job? I'm a little confused with the negativity here. I am sure there are many factors involved in a job selection and how it works out for better or worse ... it sure doesn't seem like chevelle gave anyone a reason to go off, if you ask me. I certainly do appreciate someone does the job ... and cyberpunk, wtf was that?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Screw The Screws.,
what was your din number scum bag

1 - 13 of 13 Posts