Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sayin...Sandy came through and basically devastated several states. There is still no power in the vast majority of the area. I've only seen 2 traffic lights working in the area. No light posts, no businesses open, only a handful of gas stations open, and lots of depris and fallen trees and broken power lines, etc. But I gotta say, I drove my SS every day even during the hurricane and it did not skip one beat.

Today after waiting in line for 2 hours to get gas the State Trooper regulating the lines told me that I was the first and only Camaro he had seen all day. Made my day. Gotta say it's amazing when these cars can handle such inclimate weather soo easily. I noticed that SUV's seemed to be having a harder time navigating through the hurricane than I did. And I wasn't even pushing her at all. Keeping it real, I'm sure the Mustang and Challenger are all similarly well built...but this is about the Camaro!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!! It's been a rough week for sure. Cold showers every day, spilt gas in my trunk so now my car has the gasoline smell in it, I worked 5 straight days 12 plus hours at the hospital, still no heat or hot water or electricity in my apt, and frustration is growing a bit. But I'm hanging in. And the car is hanging tough also. She's a bit dirty because there aren't any car wash stations open, but she's still looking great!! And she has a full tank of premium!! That's a little thing but sometimes it's the little things...right?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts