Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hylton! Congratulations!! Long time coming man!! When I have more time I want to post how you and Bell040 actually had huge input on helping me decide what to do with my car's paint scheme. You deserved COTM man!! Your involvement, motivation, energy and input in everything Camaro is absolutely outstanding!! Not a selfish fiber in your being and always willing to stop and answer questions when you are asked!! I'm going to try like hell to meet you at the Oshawa M&G and congratulate you in person!! KUDOS AGAIN MAN!! :thumbsup: :bowdown: :notworthy:

·
Registered
913 Posts
The humanitarian? :lol:

I'm sure you'll get to meet him in Oshawa. He's good people. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hylton! Congratulations!! Long time coming man!! When I have more time I want to post how you and Bell040 actually had huge input on helping me decide what to do with my car's paint scheme. You deserved COTM man!! Your involvement, motivation, energy and input in everything Camaro is absolutely outstanding!! Not a selfish fiber in your being and always willing to stop and answer questions when you are asked!! I'm going to try like hell to meet you at the Oshawa M&G and congratulate you in person!! KUDOS AGAIN MAN!! :thumbsup: :bowdown: :notworthy:
Could not have said it better! :5go:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Crap guys, this is waayyyy tooo much! Thank you!!! :eek:

They say that it is better to give than to receive - well that may not be true when it comes to one's paycheck :) but whenever I have been able to make someone's day by suggesting/improving/helping (public or behind the scenes) then it is I who feels rewarded.

I can't buy the level of personal satisfaction I get knowing that you love your Camaro or the Camaro life more than had I not helped. Some people don't get where I am coming from but I will always put the customer/hobbyist first before GM and I will always put GM first before any other manufactures even if it means giving them an opinion which they probably won't want to hear.

You folks have made a significant investment in your cars regardless of whether we are talking about a 25K 2010 Camaro or a 500K 1969 Camaro. For that, you deserve to be happy and you should be happy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Can we call you FbodFatherII now :)

Seriously though, you may not let us know everything that you do behind the scenes, but you see, hear, and feel what this particular car and what this environment means to all of us "consumers". I'm personally very appreciative of the work you've put into the promotion and accommodation you've provided on this side of, our beloved, 5th Generation Camaro. You are an awesome dude.

:bigparty:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:agree: +1000000000000000000000000000000000

Thanks again man!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Can we call you FbodFatherII now :)

Seriously though, you may not let us know everything that you do behind the scenes, but you see, hear, and feel what this particular car and what this environment means to all of us "consumers". I'm personally very appreciative of the work you've put into the promotion and accommodation you've provided on this side of, our beloved, 5th Generation Camaro. You are an awesome dude.

:bigparty:
Scott is and will always be in a league of his own but I appreciate the compliment. :thumbsup:

I do understand what this means to consumers because at the end of the day, I am exactly like everyone else. As a result, I look at things from the "bottom up" instead of the "top down" and this approach has allowed me to educate a few people at GM.

Bottom line is that in the end of everything, you are extremely happy with your purchase and with the memories you make while you own your camaro and hopefully that experience will have you returning to GM for your next vehicle. See.....everybody wins if things are done well. :5go:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
:cheers:

Hats off to you Hylton! When people in GM care, that means a heckuva lot. We care about the cars too. Wish more people up and down the chain (especially some of the dealerships) actually GOT that. I think they're slowly getting the message though. I've noticed some improvements lately, not just with the car quality, but service quality too. Still not out of the woods just yet, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts