Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Chatroom is still down, 80s adam is gone and I got a new Laptop besides that we have had nothing and btw where have you been? maybe with a gf? ;)

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chatroom is still down, 80s adam is gone and I got a new Laptop besides that we have had nothing and btw where have you been? maybe with a gf? ;)
Well I have been vacating and a new car just joined the family and I have been talking with a couple girls...

I didn't want to know about your dreams modsled...

·
Registered
906 Posts
not too much new stuff, mostly people going on about how their car hasn't come, or if they've gotten it, they're gone until they break something :rolleyes: a few good threads here and there tho
pretty much. ;)

But according to Tim, there is a BIG change coming...if he ever gets his guy in gear lol :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well I have been vacating and a new car just joined the family and I have been talking with a couple girls...

I didn't want to know about your dreams modsled...
I hope that new car is a camaro and why were you vacating? A couple of girls i think that is more than u can handle

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I hope that new car is a camaro and why were you vacating? A couple of girls i think that is more than u can handle
Actually, I tried to convince my sis to get the RJT Camaro that is at the dealer, but she got a 2010 Mazda 3 for half the price that the Camaro would have been. (we got rid of my beloved car to Cash for Clunkers :( )

Well one of them lives 2500 miles away in Indianapolis, but is very attracted to me, while the second one is local, but chose another guy over me...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Actually, I tried to convince my sis to get the RJT Camaro that is at the dealer, but she got a 2010 Mazda 3 for half the price that the Camaro would have been. (we got rid of my beloved car to Cash for Clunkers :( )

Well one of them lives 2500 miles away in Indianapolis, but is very attracted to me, while the second one is local, but chose another guy over me...
Oh man talk about a burn :nutkick: I bet if you had a camaro she would of chose you ..... I guess you will have to move to indianapolis or it would be a very long distance relationship. So i guess your challenge threads are dead eh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts