Modern Camaro Forums banner

I Believe...

7K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  patriotpa 
#1 ·
Finish this statement... I believe...

...inside every Mustang is an owner wanting to get out.

...that if Camaros didn't exist, we'd still dream about them.

#2 ·
.....that I've never enjoyed a car more than my Camaro.

#3 ·
...I have to go look at my car sometimes just...because.

#11 ·
...for every drop of rain...a flower grows.

#14 ·
the Mynas were off.. not wrong :lol:

#17 ·
...I believe....and that is enough.

#21 ·
I believe...winter needs to be done now.

#23 ·
+1 ... waiting to see how many ppl buy the 2 liter n guzzle the whole thing

#24 ·
It makes no fn sense what-so-ever. I've never known an overweight person that didn't already drink diet sodas which can still be purchased in any size they want but I weigh 98 lbs and I'm not allowed to buy a 20 oz. Coke. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!
I'm sorry but I can't help wondering...is Mayor Blumberg actually Tran of C5 fame? lmao [URL="
[/URL]

#27 ·
It's perfectly okay to sell anyone two 16 oz sugared beverages...just not one 20 oz beverage...so in the end it sounds to me like a conspiracy to screw the consumer and make more money off of us. Not to mention how it would help the profit margins of restaurant owners because they charge $3 per beverage at their establishments now and they compensate for that charge by giving you a large drink but that would be illegal as well as any free refills. :eek:

At least one NYC judge seems to have some intelligence since he struck down the new law as arbitrary and unconstitutional...THANK GOD for common sense!

#29 ·
Gooooze-Frabba. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.