Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cry.gif

i will be going out of town tomorrow for a 2 week vacation :danceb:. i am going to houston to get married on saturday :lookandleave:. on sunday we leave for our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico for 8 days :cool: tweetz.gif . after that i will be taking the following monday and tuesday off work to move her stuff from College Station, TX up here to Tulsa, OK suicide.gif . i will be very sunburned and back on the boards Wednesday June 9th :5go:!

the really fun part is i get to pack everything back up and move to BFE West Texas a month after all this!!!:thumbsdown:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Can i take care of the camaro while your gone? Congrats on getting marred:D Have a great honeymoon

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats on getting married may you both be blessed with a lifetime of happiness :thumbsup::D

·
Registered
968 Posts
Congrats on your marriage. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats man!

Have a great trip!

We'll still be here, I promise. :)
i don't know what y'all are going to do without me for 2 weeks :lol:

i hope i don't come back to an apocalyptic warfare here!!! :p

·
Registered
259 Posts
Don't do it!!!!! First it's marry her, than she moves in, than you share bank accounts and it's all down hill from there......LOL.

Just kidding, Congrats, been married for 27 years now last January and I don't regret one day. My friends and I always kid around about how we all married up (brains) in our wives. That is the God awful truth for me. Don't know why she hangs around me to be honest.

Might be the car I own......hehehe

Congratulations and be careful in Mexico. Not a real nice place at the moment in a lot of towns. Been there many times and never had an issue but I believe the FEDS have Mexico listed as a place of caution for travel.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
wow why is mexico a place of caution for travel right now??

and congrat RJ!!!

take lots of pics down there and have a corona or 6 for me

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CONGRATS and have lots of fun :D your Camaro will be happy to see you when you get back

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...you have a lot going on. Best of luck and CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow why is mexico a place of caution for travel right now??

and congrat RJ!!!

take lots of pics down there and have a corona or 6 for me
Drug Cartels causing a lot of problems. Mostly in border towns but apparentlly not isolated to them.

I work for the Fed Gov't and travel a lot and we get the travel warnings over e-mail.

And sorry, didn't mean to take away from thread subject but thought I would share info I had.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
look, i'm on vacation right now, flew into houston yesterday... and i'm already checking the forums! i think i'm an addict!

thanks everyone!

and i gave her a good massage of detail spray before i left her to hibernate in the garage for 2 weeks! :lol:

big day in 2 days :eager:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
haha, 2 weeks is nothing.. i've had 2 months since i saw my new car!! Then i get to see it for three weeks, and if i decide to come home for thanksgiving.. some 3 or 4 months later lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts