Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I ordered my Camaro. 2SS/RS/LS3/6-speed/Gray Leather/Imperial Blue Metallic/Cyber Gray Metallic Stripes/Hurst Short Throw Shifter. The dealer I ordered from still has some allotments, if anyone is interested. My adrenaline is still pumping right now!!

:gears:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Congrats on your order! Sounds like a **** good combination.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Sweet... :yay::yay::yay:

I'll be your wing man...
:rock5thvert:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrates

You might want to consider dropping the Hurst Shifter from your order (if you want your car sooner vs later). Right now there is a delay on orders with the Hurst shifter. Your order won't get picked up for production.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Today I ordered my Camaro. 2SS/RS/LS3/6-speed/Gray Leather/Imperial Blue Metallic/Cyber Gray Metallic Stripes/Hurst Short Throw Shifter. The dealer I ordered from still has some allotments, if anyone is interested. My adrenaline is still pumping right now!!

:gears:
I think that combo is going to look fantastic. :thumbsup:........MSRP?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, MSRP, thank goodness. This site is the best in the world! I went to Ross Downing Chevrolet in Hammond, LA, and they were really cool. I was in and out of there in about 20 minutes. I even got my order number on the spot, so I'm pretty stoked right now. I know I may have to wait a little longer with the Hurst shifter issue, but right now, that doesn't really matter. I'm just grateful I can get the car, with the state of the economy and whatnot.

:5go::rock5thgen: :roxor:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cool, what do they charge for short throw shifters? I know you can get nice aftermarket units for $250. There are some small mods I wouldn't mind doing myself to "get to know" my GM vehicle. I did that kind of stuff with my Vette.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Congrats. I remember the first time i ordered a car. Great feeling, however it was followed by anguish as i had to wait for its delivery.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts