Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished driving 1200+ kilometers in my Camaro and 5 minutes away from the exit to get off in Kingston some a$$hole decided to take a nap on the 401 and proceeded to rearend me!

Destroyed the bumper cover, pushed in the left hand exhaust pipe and who knows what else under the bumper cover.

The disappointing thing is I was making this trip for the BBOMG Ontario Nationals and planned on putting my car in it.

I realize it was an accident and that me and my wife are fine but still...of all the cars on the 401, he picks mine to play bumper cars with....WTF!

See you in Oshawa...mine is the IOM with wrecked bumper cover!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I just finished driving 1200+ kilometers in my Camaro and 5 minutes away from the exit to get off in Kingston some a$$hole decided to take a nap on the 401 and proceeded to rearend me!

Destroyed the bumper cover, pushed in the left hand exhaust pipe and who knows what else under the bumper cover.

The disappointing thing is I was making this trip for the BBOMG Ontario Nationals and planned on putting my car in it.

I realize it was an accident and that me and my wife are fine but still...of all the cars on the 401, he picks mine to play bumper cars with....WTF!

See you in Oshawa...mine is the IOM with wrecked bumper cover!
So sorry to hear that:angry: and glad you and wife are ok

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I restrained myself from dragging the SOB out of his drivers side window...

To think of it another way...I saved his life because if I wasn't there, he might of crashed his car and injured/killed himself.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
oh man that is terrible. one the plus side you'll have one hellava story to tell everyone in oshawa about your journey there

definately glad to hear that you and the wife are ok

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Sorry to hear that A Hole did that to Ur Ride!!!! Wow U really showed Restraint Not Beating his @$$!!!!!! I don't think I could of held back!!!! Hope the Rest of Ur Trip is AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
sice your there and they have the part why not ask...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ouch, never good timing for something like that to happen...glad you're OK.

·
Registered
50 Posts
UPDATE

$3500 in damage to the Camaro...unfortunately that includes a repair of the bumper cover and not a replacement...Im not happy with that!
For that amount of money why don't you just have them purchase a GFX that comes with a whole new front bumper? ie - Like the transformer bumper for example.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
For that amount of money why don't you just have them purchase a GFX that comes with a whole new front bumper? ie - Like the transformer bumper for example.
I'm pretty sure he got rear ended...so that won't work. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Don't forget about your sore neck and back, and the loss of sleep from worry.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That sucks, I almost lost my truck about 2 miles from home to a driver not paying attention after driving for 4 hours in a snow storm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts