Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealership told me they finally received an allocation for this month for my order...TWO WEEKS AGO!!! :confused: I read on a post somewhere that GM's "month" runs from the 15th to the 15th. If that's true, I don't understand why my status hasn't changed from 1100. My dealer also told me that GM pulls orders for different makes of cars on different weeks. I don't know who's telling the truth...I just want to understand when my status will change. I know there's someone out there who knows the truth... :thumbsup::hello:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
The only people that know for sure is your dealer. If they have an allocation for this month, there is one more week that might be for. The Allocation weeks are actually each Thursday...that's the day the status will change when we have an allocation for a particular week.

They may have been awarded an allocation for this month 'two weeks ago', but it might not be available to them until 8-27.

Hope this makes sense.

We're not all bad and out to get you. We (dealers) WANT you to buy a car from us!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts