Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i am just bouncing out of my skin today. :fluffy: :fluffy:

the weather is awesome, car show season is right around the corner, i get off early, it's v-day, and Lorcin is gonna treat me to a nice dinner (we should take Bee!). life is good!

how about y'all???

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yeah, it's actually 40 here today. Snow is finally melting (although it's gonna take a while).

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
kinda snow/ raining here today. yesterday was great. sunny and warm. im ready for spring. if its not snowing and i cant make money, it might as well be spring time.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Its a high of....
Today 66
Tues 60
Wed 63
Thurs 67
Friday 67
Sat 62
Sun 63

with no chance of rain

:yay::yay::yay:

Funny how GA is... it snowed last week! :lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Its a high of....
Today 66
Tues 60
Wed 63
Thurs 67
Friday 67
Sat 62
Sun 63

with no chance of rain

:yay::yay::yay:

Funny how GA is... it snowed last week! :lol:
That's very close to the weather they are predicting here for Alabama. I'm so ready for the 60 degree weather!!! :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
but i am just bouncing out of my skin today. :fluffy: :fluffy:

the weather is awesome, car show season is right around the corner, i get off early, it's v-day, and Lorcin is gonna treat me to a nice dinner (we should take Bee!). life is good!

how about y'all???
Yaaaaay! Finally, no rain and no frigid temps for La! I'm so excited! Ya'll have fun!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Decent day in PA today,looks like an all around nice week. Housing market still sucks big time for us, but it is what it is. Got started on my 54 Cadillac 2 weeks ago, got the camaro subframe in and the GTO LS1 fit, motor mouts this weekend. I'll have to get some pictures up. Good part is being in the garage for me is good, forget about all the crap going on around you....

·
Premium Member
2010 2SSRS A9
4,374 Posts
It has been in the high 60's a few days and now in the mid 70's for the rest of the week ...so my days off will be nice and I will go to the ranch and ride fences all day long on Thursday!
Hard day at the ranch is better than a easy day at work!!:lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not bad out here today. Temp in the high 40's overcast and all the snow is melting. I live in Michigan this will change by tomorrow!!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Supposed to be 60s on friday... It was so nice today i was able to use my grill and cook up some burgers:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts